Over the weekend, Iron Studios posted up pre-orders for their DC Comics – Harley Quinn 1/3 Prime Scale Statue. The statue includes three interchangeable portraits, a diorama style base, and light up features. The base includes a number of items from Harley’s various adventures. It stands at 26″ tall and is cast in polystone. The statue is priced at $1,199.99 and will be released in the Second Quarter of 2022. Read on for the photos, details, and pre-order link.
Articles Related to 1/3
Here are photos of the Queen Studios booth from Wonder Festival 2021. At the event, they had a number of new Marvel and DC themed collectibles, and life-size items, on display. Some items have no scale listed, so keep an eye out for future updates for more info on these items. Included are:
- The Dark Knight – Catwoman and Batpod 1/3 Scale Statue
- The Dark Knight – Catwoman and Batpod 1/6 Scale Statue
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Darkseid Life Size Bust
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Darkseid 1/4 Scale Statue
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Steppenwolf Life Size Bust
- DC Comics – Batman on Throne 1/4 Scale Statue
- Dark Nights Metal – Batman Who Laughs with Robin’s
- DC Comics – Batman (White) Statue
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – Hulkbuster Life Size Statue
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale Statue
- Iron Man Movie – Iron Man Mark I 1/2 Scale Statue
Prime 1 Studio has posted the product page for their upcoming Wonder Woman 1/3 Scale Statue from the classic Wonder Woman TV Series that starred Lynda Carter. The statue was initially announced during last months Next Level Showcase 2 Streaming Event. The Wonder Woman statue stands at 27″ tall on a themed statue base. The base itself has a removable Wonder Woman logo symbol. This release is a “Bonus Version”, and will include a removable wired fabric cape.
The Wonder Woman Statue will go up for pre-order on Thursday, June 10th at 3:00 PM Japan Time. The statue will be priced at $1,299. It’s scheduled for release between November 2021 and January 2022. See the new photos and full details after the jump.
Iron Studios held a live stream for “Iron Studios Day“. During the streamed event, they showcased in-hand looks at many of their newly announced statues. This allowed fans a closer look at some really impressive items. Some all-new items made their debut as well, from some of their most popular franchises. the new items include:
- DC Comics – Harley Quinn 1/3 Prime Scale Statue
- Batman Returns – Batman 1/10 Statue
- Harry Potter – Voldemort and Nagini 1/4 Legacy Replica Statue
- Avengers: Endgame – Thor 1/10 Scale Statue
- Avengers: Endgame – Captain America 1/10 Scale Statue
- Avengers: Endgame – Iron Man 1/10 Scale Statue
- Dungeons and Dragons (Cartoon Series) – Tiamat Demi Scale Statue
You can see images of each statue, as well as the full video, after the jump.
This weekend, Prime 1 Studio revealed a number of new statues that will go up for pre-order over the next few months. among the reveals was a statue based on Darkseid from Zack Snyder’s Justice League. Today, the Darkseid 1/3 Scale Statue has gone up for pre-order. The statue stands at 41″ tall on an Apokolips themed statue base. Darkseid has a staff, and light up LED eyes. Prime 1 is also offering a Deluxe Bonus Edition. With that version, you get three interchangeable portraits with light up LED eyes, two swappable right arms, and two swappable left arms.
The Darkseid 1/3 Scale Statue is priced at $1,499, while the Darkseid 1/3 Scale DX Bonus Edition Statue is priced at $1,799. The statue is due for release August and November of 2022. Read on for full details, the new photos, and the pre-order links.
Over the weekend, Prime 1 Studio held their latest Next Level Showcase. During the nearly 3 hour event, they revealed dozens of new statues and collectibles, as well as announcing a few new licenses. For the most part, items are either 1/4 or 1/3 scale. New statues include DC Comics, Video Games, Aliens, Predator, Pacific Rim, Godzilla vs Kong, and much more. I’ve gone through and documented all of the new items, and have taken detailed screen caps of all of the newly revealed items. You can see the full list of items below. If you would like to watch the entire video, you can find that (skip to the 30 minute mark), and nearly 300 screen caps after the jump.
Game of Thrones
- Jon Snow on Iron Throne – Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway
- Night King and White Walkers
The Lord of the Rings
Jurassic World: Fallen Kinggdom
- Owen Grady and T-Rex
- War for Cybertron – Optimus Prime
- War for Cybertron – Megatron
- Movie Series – Sideswipe
- Fist of the North Star -Raoh
- Fullmetal Alchemist -Edward and Alphonse Elric
- Neon Genesis Evangelion -Evangelion 13 – Josh Nizzi Concept Series
- Battle Angel: Alita (Manga) -Gally
- Attack On Titan – License Announcement
- Street Fighter V -Chun-Li
- Granblue Fantasy -License Announcement
- The Witcher 3 -Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (Alternate Outfit)
- God of War (PS4) -Kratos and Atreus in Valkyrie Armor
- The Last of Us -Part I and Part II License Announcement
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End -License Announcement
- Demon’s Souls -License Announcement
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Darkseid
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Steppenwolf
- Dan Mora DC Comics – Announcement
- Jorge Jimenez DC Comics – Announcement
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau DC Comics – Harley Quinn Announcement
- Lee Bermejo DC Comics Statues – Catwoman
- The Joker – “Say Cheese”
- Batman Forever – Batman
- Batman Forever – Robin
- Batman Forever – Batman (Sonar Suit)
- Wonder Woman TV Series – Lynda Carter Wonder Woman – Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway
- Jason Fabok DC Comics – Batman vs Joker “Three Jokers”
- The Batman – Robert Pattison Batman
- License Announcement – Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway
- Ahab Predator
- Jungle Hunter Predator
- City Hunter Predator – Announcement
- Dark Horse Comics – Tusked Alien
- Gipsy Danger
Godzilla vs Kong
- Godzilla and Kong Busts (Previously Revealed)
- Godzilla Diorama Statue
- Kong Diorama Statue
Prime 1 Studio has opened up pre-orders for for a new statue based on Superman from the DC Comics – Dark Nights: Metal story arc. The 1/3 scale statue stands over 35″ tall. Superman stands on a Dark Multiverse themed statue base, atop a pile of skulls. A wired fabric cape is included for custom posing. A Deluxe Bonus Edition is also available. With this version, you get a second portrait, and an interchangeable left arm. The bonus with this version is an additional swap out left arm holding the skull of Batman.
The Superman 1/3 Scale Statue is due for release between August and October of 2022. The Standard Edition is priced at $1,199, while the Deluxe Bonus Edition is priced at $1,299. Optional payment plans are available. You can see photos, details, and the pre-order links after the jump.
Two new Jean-Claude Van Damme 1/3 Scale Statues are now available to pre-order from Sideshow Collectibles. The statues are being produced by Premium Collectibles Studio. The statues are inspired by his appearances in the movies Bloodsport and Kickboxer. The statues stand 22.5″ tall, on a themed statue base. The Bloodsport homage features Van Damme is his black trunks, with both gold and belts. The Kickboxer homage features Van Damme in Muay Thai training trunks, with the glass fists.
The statues are priced at $950 each. There will be Autograph Editions available for the statues, with a hand signed Jean-Claude Van Damme signature. The Autograph Editions are priced at $1,250 each. There is also a set with both Autograph Editions for $2,200. They will be released between November 2021 and January 2022. You can see photos and details after the jump.
Pre-orders are live for the new Deadpool 1/3 Scale Statue being produced by Premium Collectibles Studio. The statue is based on Deadpool’s appearance in the Marvel Contest of Champions mobile game. The statue will include multiple display options, including two ways to use the display base, interchangeable hands with swords or pistols, and two portraits. When using the full display base, the statue stands at 38″ tall.
The Deadpool Statue is priced at $1,275. It will be released between November 2021 and January 2022. You can pre-order from Sideshow Collectibles. See more details and all of the photos after the jump.
JND Studios has revealed a new statue based on Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises. In the film, Catwoman is played by Anne Hathaway. The 1/3 scale statue stands at 26″ tall. The statue features rooted hair, prosthetic style glass eyes, removable articulated goggles, a shattered Batman cowl accessory, and a pistol. The cowl and the goggles can be displayed on the base, or being held in Catwoman’s hand by swapping out the right arm.
The statue has an SRP of $1,999 with a release set for some time between the First and Second Quarter of 2022. Pre-orders have gone live, and we’ll update with any available sponsor links below. Check out photos and full details after the jump.
Pre-Order Links: Big Bad Toy Store