NECA has shared some new photos of the long-delayed Bride of Chucky – Life Size Chucky Doll as part of their “31 Nights of Fright”. The collectible, which was originally offered in 2019 alongside a Life Size Tiffany Doll, the collectible has suffered a number of delays. The dolls will include inner articulated armature so you can pose them, life-like eyes, synthetic hair, and tailored fabric clothing. With last nights photos, NECA confirmed the duo have been pushed back until 2022. You can see the new photos after the jump.
Articles Related to 1/1
Pre-orders have been opened by Queen Studios for their impressive looking Avengers Infinity War – Iron Spider Life Size Bust. The bust stands over 28″ tall on a themed pedestal. The mixed media statue aims for a hyper-realistic look, featuring an unmasked portrait modeled after Tom Holland’s Peter Parker. It uses a mix of silicone, glass eyes, artificial rooted hair, and polystone to achieve the realism. the bust is limited to 888 pieces.
About the Character
A threat has emerged from the cosmos, Thanos, a ruthless warlord plans to collect all of the Infinity Stones. Joined by his formidable allies, he will be near-unstoppable at achieving his goal. The friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will have to use his wit, strength and Spider Sense to help the other heroes stop Thanos from enacting his master plan and collect all the Infinity Stones.
Height: 72 cm
Width: 50 cm
Depth: 35 cm
The price is definitely steep, coming in at $3,680 with payment plans available. It’s due for release in the Fourth Quarter of 2022. Pre-orders are available at the link above, and check out photos after the jump.
Beast Kingdom has announced a new replica statue based on Iron Man’s Nano Gauntlet from Avengers: Endgame. The battle damaged 1/1 scale Master Craft Nano Gauntlet features the gauntlet posed in a snap position, and will have light up functions on the Infinity Stones and the palm. It includes a micro USB cable so the gauntlet can be plugged in. It stands over 18.5″ tall on a themed base. The Gauntlet is cast in Polystone, and is limited to 3,000 pieces.
The Master Craft Nano Gauntlet is priced at $499.99. It’s due for release in the Third Quarter of 2022. See additional info and the new photos after the jump.
Pre-Order Links: Beast Kingdom US
This weekend, China Joy 2021 is taking place. Queen Studios has a display at the event, and have begun to reveal new statues. Their first round of reveals are based on a mix of DC Comics and DC Movies. See the list below, and some photos after the jump.
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Darkseid 1/4 Statue
- The Dark Knight – The Joker (Police Uniform) 1/3 Scale Statue
- The Dark Knight – The Joker 1/1 Scale Statue
- DC Comics – Museum Line Batman 1/4 Scale Statue
- DC Comics – Museum Line Superman 1/4 Scale Statue
Sideshow has opened up pre-orders for the The Dark Knight – The Joker Life Size Bust by Infinity Studio x Penguin Toys. The bust stands over 32″ tall, holding a Joker playing card, synthetic hair, with tailored fabric clothing, and a movie themed pedestal. The bust is limited to 500 pieces, and is priced at $4,005. It’s due out between October 2022 and December 2022.
In The Dark Knight in 2008, Heath Ledger performed as an untraceable, unpredictable but charming Joker with his extraordinary acting, and this Joker is beloved by countless audiences. The legends will never fade and now Infinity Studio is honored to bring this supervillain to real life in the Silicone bust series!
By using the latest official data, Infinity Studio has achieved the highest level of accuracy that has never been, even the material of Joker’s outfit is the same as the original movie.
An LED unit is planted in the base, which makes the opening look like a Batman signal or a bloody Joker smile. The accessories including his knife and “Joker mask” are all included with the bust, both could be set in his left hand. Every element of this bust is haunted by uncertainties and chaos, but- “Why so serious?”
And some of the other companies from Sideshow Con 2021 Day Three were, um, Sideshow and then Infinity Studio, PCS and Iron Studios. Check the shots after the break!
- The Crow Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
- The Dude Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
- The Joker Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
- Scarecrow Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
- Batman Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
- Mr. Freeze Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
- Superman: Call to Action Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
- Darkseid Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles
- The Joker (The Dark Knight) Life-Size Bust by Infinity Studio X Penguin Toys
- Arthur Fleck Life-Size Bust by Infinity Studio X Penguin Toys
- Bruce Lee Life-Size Bust by Infinity Studio
Premium Collectibles Studio
- Prince Statue by PCS
- Sungeons and Dragons – Tiamat Battle Diorama by Iron Studios
Today, Sideshow kicked off Sideshow Con 2021. During the first day, they revealed a number of new Star Wars related items. Included are Star Wars items from Sideshow, Hot Toys, Iron Studios, EFX, and Regal Robot. Below, you can find a breakdown of the new previews they’ve released. After the jump, you can see any available images and a video of their booth tour.
- The Clone Wars – Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Figure
- The Clone Wars – Obi-Wan Kenobi Sixth Scale Figure
- Revenge of the Sith – General Grievous Premium Format Figure
- The Rise of Skywalker – Kylo Ren Premium Format Figure
- The Rise of Skywalker – Rey Premium Format Figure
- Rebels – Ahsoka Tano Premium Format Figure
- The Mandalorian – Axe Woves 1/6 Scale Figure
- The Mandalorian – Koska Reeves 1/6 Scale Figure
- The Mandalorian – Fennec Shand 1/6 Scale Figure
- The Mandalorian – Nevarro Imperial Safehouse 1/6 Scale Diorama
- The Mandalorian – Grogu 1/6 Scale Figure Set (mislabeled as Iron Studios in a few pics)
- The Mandalorian – Super Battle Droid 1/6 Scale Figure
- The Mandalorian – Cobb Vanth 1/6 Scale Figure
- Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike 1/6 Scale Figure Set
- Battle Droid with Single Trooper Aerial Platform
- Return of the Jedi – Salacious B. Crumb Prop Replica
- The Mandalorian – Grogu 1/1 Scale statue
- The Mandalorian – Dark Trooper 1/10 Scale Statue
- The Mandalorian – Din Djarin Mandalorian Helmet Prop Replica
Here are photos of the Queen Studios booth from Wonder Festival 2021. At the event, they had a number of new Marvel and DC themed collectibles, and life-size items, on display. Some items have no scale listed, so keep an eye out for future updates for more info on these items. Included are:
- The Dark Knight – Catwoman and Batpod 1/3 Scale Statue
- The Dark Knight – Catwoman and Batpod 1/6 Scale Statue
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Darkseid Life Size Bust
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Darkseid 1/4 Scale Statue
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Steppenwolf Life Size Bust
- DC Comics – Batman on Throne 1/4 Scale Statue
- Dark Nights Metal – Batman Who Laughs with Robin’s
- DC Comics – Batman (White) Statue
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – Hulkbuster Life Size Statue
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale Statue
- Iron Man Movie – Iron Man Mark I 1/2 Scale Statue
Pre-orders are now live for the upcoming Marvel Legends Series – Captain America: The Winter Soldier Stealth Shield Prop Replica from Hasbro. It’s priced at $119.99, and will be released in November. Pre-order at the links below, and see photos after the jump.
Highly detailed 1:1 full-scale Captain America collector shield is designed to replicate the look of the character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe! This fully-licensed roleplay item from Hasbro’s Marvel Legends Series: The Infinity Saga collection measures 24-inches across. The premium blue and white collector shield features adjustable straps to allow users to wear the shield like Captain America does when entering the fight for justice.
Infinity Studio is releasing a life size bust based on Joaquin Phoenix’s Arthur Fleck from the 2019 film, The Joker. The movie told the origin of a new Joker, years before Batman patrolled the streets of Gotham City. It follows Arthur Fleck, as the failed comedian slowly transforms into Gotham’s homicidal clown. Pre-orders were opened last week for the upcoming bust. The Joker Life Size Bust stands over 32″ tall on a themed pedestal. It is cast in polystone for most of the bust, and silicone for the face and hands, along with synthetic hair, and prosthetic eyes for a more lifelike appearance. It also has a tailored fabric outfit.
The Joker Life Size Bust is priced at $3,799.99. It will be released between July and September of 2022. Check out the new photos after the jump.
Pre-Order Links: Big Bad Toy Store