The Quantum Mechanix display at Toy Fair 2019 had a number of items on display. They brought some of their new and previously seen 1/6 scale figures from Star Trek, The Nun, IT and more. They had plenty of their Q-Figs, which encompass a number of licenses, and their new Batman Family statue there as well.
Articles Related to QMX
Quantum Mechanix has announced that their new Star Trek: The Original Series – Montgomery Scott 1/6 Scale Figure is now in stock. This 1/6 scale figure stands about 12″ tall with over 30 points of articulation. The figure includes multiple interchangeable hands, a Phaser Type I, a Phaser Type II, a Communicator, a Tricorder, and a specialized figure display stand. The Scotty 1/6 Scale Figure is priced at $179.95. When initially announced, it was strongly hinted that Sulu would soon follow. We’ll update if and when that figure is announced. You can see details and the ordering link after the jump.
Quantum Mechanix unveiled their new Q-Master statue line. this is an extension and evolution of thir stylized Q-Fig statues, featuring larger characters. They are kicking off the new line with a Batman themed statue called Batman: Family Limited Edition Q-Master Diorama. The statue includes Batman as well as kid versions of the extended Baty-Family. It stands about 15″ tall. It’s priced at $199.95. Pre-orders will be coming soon. Check out details below and see the photos after the jump.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.
Batman, the ultimate loner, is paradoxically all about family. You can see it in everything he does, everything he is. The death of his family made him. He fights to make sure no one else ever has to suffer the loss of loved ones like he did. And despite his protests to the contrary, he is forever building family around him.
That’s what QMx Creative Director Mohammad Haque endeavored to capture in this figure, titled simply “Family”. He wanted to explore this little discussed, but key aspect of the Batman character: That of family man. The result is the biggest, most detailed figural diorama QMx has ever made, the first in a new series of large format dioramas called “Q-Master.” Family stands over 15 inches tall and has six different characters included in the diorama. It encompasses the entire history of Batman’s relationships in crime fighting, including all his various proteges. Each sidekick is represented in this piece, with their positioning and expressions reflecting their personalities and relationships with Batman:
- Jockeying for position over Batman’s right shoulder, Damian Wayne (Robin) and Jason Todd (Red Hood) battle with each other and try to get Batman’s attention. They lack the motivation and nobility that drives Batman, but very much want to live up to their training and the legacy of the Dark Knight.
- Tim Drake (Red Robin) sits on Batman’s left shoulder and holds one of his cowl’s ears. Tim, a great detective in his own right, seeks Batman’s approval and fatherly guidance.
- Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) sits on Batman’s right arm and shares a playful look with him. Unlike his other partners, Barbara already has a strong father figure in Police Commissioner James Gordon. But in Batman, Batgirl sees a mentor who can teach her a different kind of crimefighting.
- Dick Grayson (Nightwing, formerly Robin) looks over Batman’s left shoulder. He was the first member of Batman’s family and he sees Bruce Wayne for the man he truly is. Nightwing is cool and confident, no longer looking for approval from Batman, but still finding inspiration in the Dark Knight as he follows his own path.
Q-Master is an evolution of the Q-Fig style, mixing both super-deformed and realistic elements. But don’t be fooled – those sidekicks may look like Q-Figs, but they’re actually 50% bigger!
Family is cast in Everstone™, a proprietary high-temperature polyresin developed by QMx. Everstone™ offers discerning collectors everything they look for in a high-quality figure: great durability, precise detail and solid weight that resists fading and fracture.
As with all Q-Master dioramas, Family is a limited edition figure and will come with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by it’s creator, Mohammad Hague. It will ship in a specially designed collectors box to perfectly protect the diorama.
Sideshow Collectibles has opened up pre-orders for The Nun – Valak 1/6 Scale Figure, which is being produced by Quantum Mechanix. While QMX hasn’t opened up their own pre-orders yet, they have released new photos of the upcoming figure. The Nun is the fifth film in The Conjuring Universe, and acts as a prequel to the original film. The figure will include two interchangeable portraits, multiple interchangeable hands, and a scaled painting of The Nun as seen in The Conjuring 2. The figure will be priced at $199.95 and is scheduled for release between September and November. Pre-order at the link below, and see the new photos by clicking the headline of the story.
“Unspeakable evil walks amongst us”
Warner Bros. “The Conjuring Universe” springs from the terrifying true stories of the demonologists Lorraine and Ed Warren. In The Conjuring they faced the malevolent spirit of a murdered witch, and in The Conjuring 2 Lorraine has a horrifying vision of a demon, Valak, that takes the form of a nun. Now in the movie prequel The Nun, that demon stalks the holy sisters of a convent in Romania – it’s an ancient site that holds a dark secret — and a portal to Hell.
At 30 cm tall this collectible figure has over 36 points of articulation and features two different heads – one with her scary “I’m going to get you” stare and another head in “attack” mode with her wide-open mouth revealing terrifying fangs.
Her nun’s habit and veil are authentically reproduced as seen in the movies and she wears a silver cross. Also included are multiple hands for your choice of horrifying poses. She comes with Ed Warren’s haunting portrait of her from The Conjuring 2 and a round logo base.
The Nun Sixth Scale Figure includes:
- Female body with 36 points of articulation
- Detailed likeness of the Demon Nun, Valak, from The Nun
- 2nd head with screaming portrait of Demon Nun
- Tailored nun’s habit and veil
- Silver cross
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including:
- set of splayed hands
- set of relaxed grip hands
- set of attack hands
- set of hands to hold painting
- One (1) pair of nun shoes
- Painting of the Nun from The Conjuring 2.
- Round logo base
Quantum Mechanix has announced that they will be producing a 1/6 scale figure based on the demon Valak from The Nun. The Nun is the fifth film in The Conjuring Universe, and acts as a prequel to the original film. The figure will include two interchangeable portraits. The figure will be priced at $199.95. QMX, at this time, has only released a single image and no further details. We’ll update as more information is released. Click the banner image for the full preview photo.
Warner Bros. Studios’ hit horror movie, The Nun, has become the highest grossing entry in The Conjuring movie series. The film features a demon nun terrorizing a convent in Romania. The Nun character was introduced in The Conjuring 2 and proved popular enough for her own film spin-off.
Quantum Mechanix Inc. (QMx) is pleased to announce the first-ever licensed collectible of Valak, the demon nun, as a fully-articulated 1:6 scale figure. The Master Series “The Nun” figure will feature movie accurate costuming and two separate head sculpts to reflect different expressions.
Price and details subject to change.
Quantum Mechanix has released images and details for the next figure in their stellar Star Trek line up. The product page is now live for their new Star Trek: The Original Series – Montgomery Scott 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure will be available to pre-order a little later this year. In their newsletter, they strongly hinted that Hikaru Sulu will follow soon after Scotty. This 1/6 scale figure will stand about 12″ tall with over 30 points of articulation. The figure includes multiple interchangeable hands, a Phaser Type I, a Phaser Type II, a Communicator, a Tricorder, and a specialized figure display stand.
The Scotty 1/6 Scale Figure is priced at $179.95. The release date has not been revealed at this time. We’ll update when pre-orders go live. Read on for full details and the new photos.
Check out the numerous Q-Figs on display from Quantum Mechanix at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Licenses include DC Comics, Harry Potter, Animaniacs, Marvel, and Alien. Click the headline of the story to see the new images.
New Star Trek and Princess Bride 1/6 Scale Figures made their debut at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Also on display from Quantum Mechanix were their Supernatural, Captain Reynolds, and IT 2017 Pennywise figures. See the full list below and check out the photos by clicking the headline of the story.
- Admiral Kirk – Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Spock – Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Khan – Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Captain Philippa Georgiou – Star Trek Discovery
- Captain Kirk and Chair – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Spock – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Montgomery Scott – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Hikaru Sulu – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Data – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Captain Picard – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Sam Winchester
- Dean Winchester
The Princess Bride
- Inigo Montoya
- Captain Malcom Reynolds – Firefly
- Pennywise – IT 2017
Today is Picard Day for Star Trek fans! Celebrated today, because of its equivalence to Stardate 47457.1, as mentioned in the Star Trek: The Next Generation seventh season episode “The Pegasus” (via TrekNews). To Celebrate, Quantum Mechanix is offering a special weekend deal for their Star Trek: The Next Generation Captain Picard 1/6 Scale Figure. From now until Sunday June 17th, the figure is marked down from $179.95 to just $99.95. We had a chance to check out this figure late last year, and you can see our photo shoot Here. Click the link below to order it now.
QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from Star Trek™: The Next Generation (TNG) — Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This 1:6-scale figure was developed by Star Trek superfan Nanjin and re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The QMx Captain Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG feature accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser holster to attach to the pants.
- Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG, these boots zip up on the inside.
- Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
For details on the equipment and multiple hands that come with this Picard figure, please click on the Accessories tab. To learn more about a special offer, click on the Exclusive Edition tab.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of a very popular Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
A new pre-order is live from Big Bad Toy Store for the new The Princess Bride – 1/6 Scale Master Series Westley (Dread Pirate Roberts) by Quantum Mechanix. The figure was originally revealed back in 2016, and fans of the iconic film can now place orders for the 12″ figure. Included are two interchangeable heads, an assortment of interchangeable hands, a sword and sheath, a chalice, and a figure stand. Westley is priced at $199.99, with a release set for this August. Pre-order it by Clicking Here.
The cult classic 1987 film The Princess Bride has captured the hearts and minds of romantics the world over, and QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from the film – Westley, also known as The Dread Pirate Roberts.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his pirate tunic to his rapier, is authentically reproduced.
He has two different heads; The masked Dread Pirate Roberts and the unmasked Westley – both with the authentic, hand-painted likeness of Cary Elwes (mask and headscarf are not removable). His electroplated sword fits into the scabbard on his belt, part of the detailed black pirate costume he wore throughout the film. Various gloved hands are included for assorted swashbuckling activities. Also included is the wine goblet from his battle of wits and a logo display stand.
- Approximately 12 inches (30.48cm)
- Made of plastic
- From The Princess Bride
- Highly articulated figure
- Can be displayed as Westley or Dred Pirate Roberts
- Electroplated sword
- Sword fits in scabbard
- Westley (Dread Pirate Roberts) figure
- 2 Heads
- Pair of bare hands
- 7 Gloved hands
- Figure stand