McFarlane Toys has released new photos of their upcoming second wave of Cyberpunk 2077 figures. The second wave includes a re-release of the Johnny Silverhand figure with an added duffel bag, and a Takemura figure. The figures stand about 7″ tall, with 22 points of articulation. They are due for release at the end of September. The figures are priced at $19.99 each. Check out details below, and photos after the jump.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a first-person, open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the dark future. Players will take on the role of V — a cyber-enhanced mercenary outlaw in the technology-obsessed megalopolis of Night City. Players can use a variety of upgradeable weapons, hacking skills, and body-enhancing implants to become the best hired gun in town. Night City is a dense world filled with many stories to uncover and choices to make.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale Takemura figure, inspired by CD PROJEKT RED’s upcoming video game — Cyberpunk 2077.
- Designed with Ultra Articulation, featuring up to 22 moving parts for a full range of pose positions.
- Includes an SMG and base.
- Figure is showcased in Cyberpunk 2077 themed window box packaging.
Johnny Silverhand Returns
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
- Features Keanu Reeves as Johnny Silverhandin his iconic outfit from the Cyberpunk 2077 Video Game
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with 22 Moving Parts
- 7-Inch scale figure comes with a Cyberpunk branded base and all new accessories: Malorian Gun,and Duffle Bag with Atomic Bomb
- Figure showcased in Cyberpunk 2077 themed window box packaging