We’ve got a new press release from Hasbro. They are joining in on a new celebration of The Mandalorian called Mando Mondays, where new products will be revealed each Monday. They have announced the Carbonized Collection for the 3.75″ scale Vintage Collection. They have also revealed the Credit Collection for the 6″ scale Black Series line, and the newest assortment of the Bounty Collection. Check out the details and all of the photos after the jump. Of note, some of the pre-order links aren’t live just yet.
Articles Related to Stormtrooper
Tamashii Nations is hosting Tamashii Features 2020 over the next few days. Amiami Hobby News and Dengeki Hobby have posted up a bunch of photos of the exhibit hall, where a number of items were revealed. We’ve mirrored photos of items we normally cover here, but be sure to check out their gallery for more. The newer S.H. Figuarts and S.H. MonsterArts included here are:
Dragon Ball Z
- Ginyu Force – Jiece
- Ginyu Force – Guldo
- Ginyu Force – Recoome
- Ginyu Force – Burter
- Mandalorian in Beskar Armor
- IG-88 with the Child
- Biker Scout with Speeder Bike
Wonder Woman 1984
- Wonder Woman
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Tony Stark – Birth of Iron Man
- Iron Man Mark I – Birth of Iron Man
- Avengers: Endgame – Battle Damaged Iron Man with Nano Gauntlet
- Biollante with Updated colors
- Giant Monsters All-Out Attack – Atomic Blast Godzilla
We followed along with the new Hasbro Pulse Star Wars Live Stream. Below, you can check out what they showcased. There was a focus on Star Wars: The Vintage Collection and The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection. They announced that the Archive Fan Vote Winner is Clone Commander Cody. If you missed it, the video has been archive Here.
The Vintage Collection 3.75″ Scale Figures
- Rogue One – Chirrut Îmwe
- Empire Strikes 40th Anniversary – Bespin Carbonite Freezing Play Set with Stormtrooper on New Card Back (Combine 2 sets for full scene)
- Empire Strikes 40th Anniversary – Bespin Escape Princess Leia
Empire Strikes 40th Anniversary The Black Series 6″ Scale Figures
- Hoth Rebel Soldier
- Boba Fett – Vintage Card Back – With Yellow Pill Box
- Chewbacca – Vintage Card Back
- Snowtrooper – Vintage Card Back
- Darth Vader – Vintage Card Back – Updated Sculpting
- Dagohbah Luke Skywalker – Vintage Card Back
- The Mandalorian – The Child – Bop-It
- HasLab Vintage Collection Campaign is coming late summer (possibly August). No details on what it is.
- More Clone Wars characters will be coming to Vintage Collection and black Series. No details on which characters.
- Safe to assume Star Wars SDCC 2020 Exclusives were in the works. Anything that would have been exclusive will find a way to be released.
- Looking to get Vintage Collection figures in the lien that would work with all of the play sets. Probably later in the line while they focus on current stuff.
- Probably will see more Star Video Game themed figures in Black Series. No specifics.
The images have been floating around the web all day. Hasbro has finally released the official photos for their latest round of Star Wars: The Black Series pre-orders. With the new releases, they have also updated the packaging for the window boxed figures. Each figure looks to be color coded now, and new artwork has been added to the sides of the boxes, making for their own unique display items. Here are the figures with the updated packaging.
- Star Wars Rebels – Zeb
- Star Wars Rebels – Kanan Jarrus
- Star Wars Rebels – Sabine Wren
- Star Wars Rebels – Hera Syndulla
- Star Wars Rebels – Chopper
- Star Wars Rebels – Ahsoka Tano
- Star Wars Rebels – Ezra Bridger
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Kamino Clone Trooper
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – Darth Vader
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot)
- The Mandalorian – Mandalorian in Beskar Armor
- The Mandalorian – Stormtrooper
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – Admiral Ackbar
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – Teebo
Read on for the new photos. Click below to pre-order.
May the Fourth Be With You! As we all celebrate Star Wars day today – we have a nice set of photos for the upcoming second wave of Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary figures. This round includes – Luke Skywalker in Hoth pilot gear, Lando Calrissian with new photo real tech, the Tie Fighter Pilot, Hoth Rebel Trooper, and Dagobah R2-D2. It’s a solid set of figures, not straight repaints this time. Of course a big selling point of these are the cardbacks, and they continue to look sharp, I can’t get enough of them.
These came courtesy of Hasbro which sent out an ESB40 themed promotional mailer, including some sweet backdrops! We’ve taken some shots of the mailer, the figures, and done up some fancy shots using those backgrounds. Oh, we also compiled a front facing shot for all the 40th themed cards going back to A New Hope’s offerings from 3 years ago. Read on to check it all out!
Earlier today, Hasbro revealed some new Star Wars action figures and collectibles. Pre-orders are now live. Below, you can find details and pre-order links for the standard releases, and Fan Channel Exclusives. Right now, three of the items are available via these sources. We will list Amazon Exclusive pre-orders separately, once those are live. Hasbro also sent along hi-res pics of all of the items. Check out the official photos after the jump.
Today, Hasbro Pulse held a live stream, where they revealed a number of new items that will go up for pre-order today! I screen capped all of the official images, and added some info below. See all of the images after the jump.
The Black Series 6″ Figures
- The Mandalorian – Stormtrooper – Completely new sculpt with updated articulation
- Clone Wars – Kamino Clone Trooper
- Luke Skywalker and Yoda 2-Pack – New Yoda sculpt, and Luke can (apparently) do hand stand pose with enough patience
- Boba Fett Prototype Replica Helmet – Pulse and Fan Channel Exclusive
Vintage Collection 3.75″ Figure
- Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
Black Series Carbonized Collection 6″ Figure
- Empire Strikes Back – Darth Vader – Amazon Exclusive
Black Series Empire Strikes Back Collection 6″ Figures
- 4 LOM and Zuckus – Kenner Inspired with intentionally incorrect names on packaging based on packing error in original toy line – Amazon Exclusive
- Han Solo in Carbonite – Amazon Exclusive
They did showcase other items, such as some The Child items that we’ve previously seen, and The Child Monopoly. They also did some Q&A, but other than announcing that the Archive Series will return in 2021, and that a Fan Poll is coming soon, nothing major was revealed there. Pre-orders for many of these items start today, at roughly 1:30 PM EST.
Pre-orders have gone live for a few new Star Wars figures from Hasbro. They have revealed some new figures as part of their Star Wars Fan Appreciation Day. Included are:
Star Wars: The Black Series Carbonized Figures
- Stormtrooper (Metallic)
- Boba Fett (Metallic)
Star Wars: The Vintage Collection
- Clone Commander Wolffe
- Power Droid
- Secret Figure
The Black Series figures release in June, while the Vintage Collection figures are set for an August release. See pics, and additional characters not up for pre-order, after the jump. Pre-orders available at the links above.
Black Series figures not up for pre-order:
- The Mandalorian in Beskar Armor
- Empire Strikes Back – Darth Vader
- Return of the Jedi – Teebo
- Admiral Ackbar
Here’s the items on display by Tamashii Nations at Toy Fair 2020. There’s some Dragon Ball, Marvel, Star Wars, Godzilla, Cowboy Bebop, Ultraman figures.
Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts
- Great Ape Vegeta
- Super Saiyan Blue Vegito (new Body)
- Son Goku – Ultra Instinct
- Jackie Chun
Godzilla S.H. MonsterArts
- Burning Godzilla (2019)
- Godzilla (2019)
Marvel S.H. Figuarts
- Iron Man Mark 50 – Nano Weapon Set 2
- Iron Spider – Final Battle Edition
- Captain America – Final Battle Edition
Ultra Man S.H. Figuarts
- Bemlar – Animation
- Ultraman – Animation
- Ultraman Suit Version 7 – Animation
Cowboy Bebop S.H Figuarts
- Faye Valentine
- Spike Spiegel
Star Wars Movie Realization
- Ashigaqru First Order Stormtrooper
- Shogun Ackbar
- Ashigaru Captain Phasma
- Samurai Kylo Ren
Product photos and official details have been released for the upcoming Star Wars: A New Hope – Stormtrooper ARTFX Statue coming from Kotobukiya. The 1/7 scale statue will stand just under 11″ tall. The Stormtrooper includes an E-11 Blaster. There are no interchangeable parts fro this release. The statue is set for release in July, and Japanese pre-orders have started. It’s priced at 12,800 Yen (about $116 USD).
The Imperial Stormtrooper from Star Wars™: A New Hope joins Kotobukiya’s ARTFX line in their iconic white armor featuring a larger scale and all-new sculpt!
As worn by the main cast in Star Wars™: A New Hope, the helmet design was recreated based on the “hero” Stormtrooper helmet design. Furthermore, with the body proportions and props being faithfully recreated as they appeared in the film, extra care was taken into the design of the curves and angles of the armor.
Be sure to pay attention to the finer details included in this ARTFX. From the realistic look of the E-11 blaster rifle held in the Stormtrooper’s hands to the sign of wear in the shoes that can only be accomplished in a 1/7 scale.
Complete your display by pairing this Stormtrooper with the previously released ARTFX Darth Vader A New Hope Ver.
Pre-Order Link: HobbyLink Japan