You can now pre-order the NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 Movie 7″ Scale Wave 2 Figures online from GameStop! The figures originally came in a deluxe set for San Diego comic-Con 2019. Now you can pick up each one individually from GameStop, and prepare to army build a 7″ scale Foot Soldier army! The figures are priced at $24.99 each, and are expected in stores on February 4th, 2020. Pre-order below, and see official photos after the jump.
Articles Related to Shredder
New is making the rounds online that you can now pre-order the NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 Movie 7″ Scale Wave 2 Figures via GameStop! Right now, these are In-Store Pre-Orders only. As of now, they are not listed on GameStop.com. The in-store listings include The Shredder, Splinter, and two variations of the Foot Soldier, each including different weapons. The info comes from Instagram user @kenstole. Check out a screen grab after the jump.
At San Diego Comic-Con 2019, a bunch of new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures debuted from NECA. This gallery includes the new Cartoon 2-Packs. It looks like the 4 Turtles are getting released with new colors. Characters on display include:
TMNT Cartoon 2-Packs
- Casey Jones
- April O’Neil
- Assorted Foot Soldiers
- Metal Head
- Roadkill Rodney
Pre-orders are now live for a number of Batman vs TMNT 2-Packs, which have been revealed by DC Collectibles. The new figures are based on the latest DC Comics animated film, which brings together the Heroes In A Half Shell and The Dark Knight to face off against their combined foes. The sets are listed as GameStop Exclusives for San Diego Comic-Con 2019. Each set is priced at $49.99. The sets release between September and December of this year! You can by the packs individually, or as a bundle for $249.99. You can pre-order the sets by Clicking Here. Check out some info below, and the images after the jump.
Thrilled to announce our Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figure line. Each 2-pack comes with a variety of accessories and hit’s stores beginning in September of 2019! Sold exclusively at GameStop! MSRP: $49.99
Batman and Leonardo – In Store September 2019
Robin and Raphael – In Store September 2019
Batgirl and Donatello – In Store October 2019
Alfred and Michelangelo – In Store November 2019
Ra’s Al Ghul and Shredder – In Store December 2019
When the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film was released in 1990, kids were introduced to a serious and intimidating version of The Shredder. Gone were the zany antics of the cartoon version. Oroku Saki was given just enough back story, and just enough screen time, to establish himself as a formidable foe to the Turtles. The costume design paid respect to the original comic version of shredder, with large blades, and more traditional Clothing. To this day, the original live action Shredder remains the best movie version of the character. Fans have been hoping for a collector oriented action figure for years, and those requests have finally been fulfilled.
Courtesy of NECA, The Shredder joins their excellent line up of 1/4 scale figures based on the TMNT 1990 film. Standing 18″ tall, Shredder includes interchangeable hands, a staff, a removable face mask, a knife, and a cape. We picked the figure up from sponsor Entertainment Earth. Check out my photos and thoughts on the figure after the jump.
Yesterday was the NECA fan event at Yestercades in Westfield NJ, close to their corporate HQ. They invited fans out to chat, see some new stuff up close and personal and of course play some games! Joe Moore and I attended the event – we shared some things out on social yesterday and rounded up some info nuggets / posted a video of the Q n A session last night (which you can see here). Now we have some better HD images from the event, curated cropped and polished. Included are:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- TMNT 1990’s Movie SDCC 2019 Exclusive “The Capture of Splinter” 7″ Scale Figure Set – Splinter, Shredder, Foot Soldiers
- TMNT Cartoon 7″ Scale 2-Pack (Wave 3) – Leatherhead and Slash
- TMNT: Turtles In Time 7″ Scale – Shredder Video Game Appearance
DC vs Darkhorse San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Exclusives
- Armored Batman vs Predator
- Superman vs Aliens
Other San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Exclusives
- IT (2017) – 7” Scale Action Figure – Etched Pennywise
- The Karate Kid – 8″ Clothed Action Figure – Kreese
- T2 – 7” Scale Action Figure – Ultimate John Connor with Dirt Bike
- Halloween – Michael Myers 6″ Scale Figure
- Hellraiser – Pinhead 6″ Scale Figure
- Alien Resurrection – Newborn Alien Deluxe 7″ Scale Figure In-Package
- The Shape of Water – Amphibian Man 7″ Scale Figure with Diorama
- Ace Ventura – Live Sculpting Demo of Snowflake and Ace’s Dog for new 8″ Scale Figure
Read on to check them all out. We’d like to thank NECA for doing this, was a great time at a great spot. We hope they do it again!
The Toyark crew attended the NECA Fan Event 2019 at YESTERcades in Westfield, NJ. We did a bit of live Twitter and Instagram photo sharing (you can see a few of those photos after the jump). We will have a full, high resolution gallery of the displays from the event some time tomorrow. At the event, Randy Falk and a large portion of the NECA team were on hand to meet with fans, talk toys and generally just hang out and have a good time. As a side note, the YESTERcades location proved to be a great choice. It was a nice large arcade, a solid mix of old and somewhat modern games, and a wall of consoles ranging from the common classics (NES, Atar, SNES, Genesis), to the not so common classics (3DO, Jaguar) and all modern machines. The game assortment was outstanding, and the seating was comfy enough. The tone was much more upbeat, fun, and far less formal than a Comic-Con type event.
Both Tony Bacala and myself were on hand, and we met with some great people from NECA and the fans in attendance. While there were some new items on display (see below), the event was aimed much more at letting the fans meet with the people behind the figures, as well as the NECA crew meeting the fans they talk to online, or who are fans of the products. Below, we’ll list off the new reveals or first time packaging displays.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- TMNT Cartoon 2-Pack (Wave 3) – Slash and Leatherhead
- TMNT: Turtles In Time – Shredder
- Hellraiser – Pinhead
- Halloween – Michael Myers
- Packaging Design Revealed
- Shape of Water – Amphibian Man – Production Figure with Diorama
- SDCC 2019 Exclusive In Packaging
Throughout the event, Randy and team took time to talk about upcoming products, including a live sculpting demo for a new reveal! Those were expanded on in the Question and Answers session as well. I took the time to record the entire QnA session. After the jump, you can watch the entire thing (broken into 2 parts). Be warned, this is my first video recording, and it’s a raw “Record and Upload”. It’s just over an hour long in total. Below, I’ll highlight items talked about and announced during the night (check out the videos for more). There were little to no additional details on these.
- Sculpting Demo – Snowflake the Dolphin and Ace’s Dog for a new Ace Ventura 8″ Scale Figure
- TMNT Cartoon Foot Clan 2-Pack coming to target
- TMNT Cartoon Turtles may see a re-release as their own 2-packs with updates
- A TON of TMNT figure in development from the cartoon, the TMNT 1990 Movie, and Secret of the Ooze
- NECA once again has a Hellraiser license, and there’s more to come in the future outside of the Toony Terrors Pinhead
- The next Kenner Aliens figure is a massive Rhino Alien. Large figure; Bigger than a standard Xenomorph, smaller than a Queen.
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters – King Ghidorah is definitely not happening. Target won’t carry it, and that was their only option.
- Strongly hinted (but stopped short of confirming) that the SDCC 2019 TMNT set would see a release individually with changes
- Exploring the possibility of Bill and Ted Face the Music figures (aka bill and Ted 3). Depends on how the characters look, and direction of the film.
- Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees figures will be on hold after all previously in-development figures are released due to legal issues
- A Nightmare On Elm Street license will also be on indefinite hiatus, possibly due to a similar situation as F13
- The NYCC 2019 Exclusive DC vs Dark Horse Sets are Batman vs Joker Alien, and Green Lantern vs Sinestro Corps Predator
Collectors who aren’t attending San Diego Comic-Con 2019 will have a limited chance to pre-order the NECA San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Exclusives beginning today. Pre-Sales begin today at 1:00 PM EST via TheNECAStore.com. If you miss out today, pre-sales will open back up June 6th and June 7th. There is a limit of two per household, and the items will ship to U.S. Addresses Only. Items placed in your cart are NOT reserved, and can be removed if the items sells out prior to you completing your checkout. The exclusives include:
- TMNT (1990 Movie) – 7” Scale Action Figure – “The Capture of Splinter” 4-Pack – $125
- IT (2017) – 7” Scale Action Figure – Etched Pennywise – $30
- The Karate Kid – 8″ Clothed Action Figure – Kreese – $40
- T2 – 7” Scale Action Figure – Ultimate John Connor with Dirt Bike – $50
- DC/Dark Horse – 7” Scale Action Figures – Superman vs Aliens 2-Pack – $60
- DC/Dark Horse – 7” Scale Action Figures – Batman vs Predator 2-Pack – $60
We highly recommend you sign into your NECA Store account beforehand, sign into Paypal a few minutes early, and use auto-fill on the forms to increase your chances of getting what you want. Please keep in mind that online sales of the DC Comics vs Dark Horse sets will only be available together, at a price of $120. At the show, they will be available separately. For further details on pre-ordering, check out the SDCC 2019 FAQ. After the jump, you can find details and images for each exclusive.
There is now a “Buy All” option!
Sales are live! https://thenecastore.com/collections/toys *Sold Out for 6/5/2019*
The highly anticipated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 Movie – Shredder 1/4 Scale Figure is available now via the NECA eBay Store and the NECA Amazon Store. The 18″ tall figure has over 30 points of articulation. Shredder includes a removable cape, a removable mask, a spear, a knife and sheath, and multiple interchangeable hands. The figure is set to ship out on May 27th to retailers, and should hit stores in early June. The figure is priced at $124.99 plus shipping.
From the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie! After wading in a puddle of radioactive waste, four radical reptiles are transformed into New York City’s greatest crime-fighting quartet. Their biggest enemy? The Shredder, ruthless leader of the Foot Clan, a criminal organization that’s terrorizing the city.
This highly-detailed action figure stands 18” tall and features 30 points of articulation, including double elbows, to showcase Shredder’s steely skills. Shredder comes with a removable soft goods cape, removable mask, spear, and knife with sheath.
Be sure to follow all of our NECA Toys News.
NECA has revealed their first San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Exclusive, and it’s going to have Ninja Turtles fans psyched. They have announced the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 Movie “The Capture of Splinter” 7″ Scale Figure Set. This exclusive set includes 7″ scale versions of Shredder, two Foot soldiers and Splinter! Also included is an assortment of weapons, a wood crate, shackles, interchangeable hands, and a weapon rack. The set will be priced at $125. Check out the details below.
To keep up with tradition, we are happy to announce our first #SDCC 2019 Exclusive, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) – 7” Scale Action Figure – “The Capture of Splinter” 4-Pack!
After wading in a puddle of radioactive waste, four ordinary reptiles become more than just turtles, and are raised by the similarly transformed rat Splinter to become New York City’s greatest crime-fighting quartet. Their biggest enemy—and Splinter’s nemesis—is The Shredder, ruthless leader of the Foot Clan, a criminal organization that’s terrorizing the city. Yet is only after Splinter is captured by the Foot that the Turtles learn how far back his feud with Shredder goes…
This epic box set recreates the “Capture of Splinter” scene from the 1990 movie in 7” scale, all the way down to the in-box positioning! The set includes Splinter (with cloth robe), Shredder (with cloth cape), and two Foot soldiers, plus plenty of extras: manacles, a cardstock crate, and a weapons rack for storing all the Foot clan accessories.
Slipcase over window box packaging.
Limited non-attendee pre-sales for the NECA SDCC 2019 Exclusives will be available on June 6th and 7th. For full details on that, check their SDCC 2019 Pre-Sales Page.
Be sure to follow all of our NECA Toys News.