Mezco has opened up pre-orders for their Marvel Comics – Moon Knight Crescent Edition One:12 Collective Figure. This release features a black and white costume, as opposed to the mostly white costume of his classic look. The figure is a Mezco Summer 2019 Exclusives for San Diego Comic-Con 2019. The Moon Knight figure is priced at $85, and will ship out between August and September. It includes multiple interchangeable hands, two portraits, and a number of weapons. Pre-order at the link below and check out the new after the jump.
Moon Knight is at his strongest during a full moon – gaining super speed, agility, invisibility, and glimpses of astral planes. Donning his darker two-toned suit, the One:12 Collective Moon Knight – Crescent Edition is presented in a fitted Adamantium suit with a 3D crescent insignia and removable hoods. The combat-ready hero comes complete with a grappling hook baton and nunchucks that are connected by a real chain, a crescent blade, and a staff.
An out-of-body experience in an Egyptian temple leads Marc Spector to become the mystically-enhanced vigilante known as Moon Knight, delivering vengeance in Khonshu’s name.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE MOON KNIGHT FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of throwing blade hands (L & R)
- Fitted suit with 3D crest insignia
- Two (2) hood styles (interchangeable)
- Wrist gauntlets
- Duty belt
- Plated tactical boots
- One (1) crescent blade
- One (1) staff
- One (1) pair of nunchucks
- One (1) grappling hook baton
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Moon Knight figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.