A new preview photo released by ThreeZero showcases their next Berserk 1/6 Scale Figure. They have previously released both Guts and the Skull Knight. The newest addition is Guts in Berserk Armor. We will update with further details and more photos as they are released. You can see the full preview image after the jump.
Articles Related to Guts
Prime 1 Studio has opened up pre-order for a new Guts statue from Berserk. The upcoming Berserk – Guts The Black Swordsman 1/3 Scale Statue is at least the third version of the character produced by Prime 1 Studio. This all-new version showcases Guts with a wired fabric cape, the Dragonslayer sword facing down, planted into a stylized base. Two swap out heads are included with the Standard Version. An Deluxe Version is available as well, which includes two additional portraits, a swap out to have the sword at his back, and two Pucks that can rest on his shoulder.
The Standard Edition is priced at $1,099, while the Deluxe Edition is priced at $1,299. The statue is set for release between April and June of 2020. Payment plans are available. For more details and the photos, click the headline of the story.
Prime 1 Studio debuted numerous new items at Winter Wonder Fest 2019. These include a few all-new licenses as well. There will likely be more items revealed by Prime 1 throughout the weekend. We’ll update this post with new items as we see them. Check out the list below, and the photos after the jump.
Jurassic World and Jurassic Park
- Indominus Rex
Street Fighter V
- Ryu 1/4 Scale Statue
- Ken 1/4 Scale Statue
- Akuma 1/4 Scale Statue
Evil Dead 2
- Ash Williams 1/3 Scale Statue
- Batman Ninja – Sengoku Joker
- Batman Year Zero Version
- Robin and Superboy 1/3 Scale Statue
- Arkham City – Batman
- Justice League 3000 Batman
- Injustice 2 – Braniac 1/4 Scale Statue
- Injustice 2 – Superman 1/4 Scale Statue
- Injustice 2 – Wonder Woman 1/4 Scale Statue
- The Dark Knight Rises – Bane
- Gotham by Gaslight – Batman 1/5 Scale Statue
- Batman Inc. – Batman 1/5 Scale Statue
- Harley Quinn
- Predator 2 – City Hunter Predator
- Dark Horse Comics – Big Game Hunter Predator
Shadow of the Colossus
- First Colossus – Valus
- Third Colossus – Gaius
- Possessed Nun – Valak
Alita: Battle Angel
- Berserker Alita
- Jin Kazama 1/4 Scale Statue
- Pennywise 1/2 Scale Busts
- Pennywise 1/2 Scale Statue
- Guts 1/3 Scale Statue
- Big Chap Alien Head Trophy
Prime 1 Studio has opened up pre-orders for their next Berserk statue. Check out the Guts “Bloody Nightmare” 1/4 Scale Statue. This release stands over 36″ tall, atop a base that features the Beast of Darkness, and a number of slain foes. The entire statue is blood splattered, and includes interchangeable arms, and two interchangeable portraits. There will only be 150 pieces made for this release. It’s priced at $1,049, but is on sale for $997. It’s due for release within the next four weeks. Pre-order at the link below, and see the photos by clicking the headline of the story.
Prime 1 Studio Claus is proud to bring UPMBR-01BN: Guts, the Black Swordsman Bloody Nightmare Version from Berserk (Manga). Guts also knew as The Black Swordsman is the main protagonist of Berserk. He was the former raid unit leader of the mercenary group known as the Band of the Hawk. This Ultimate Premium Masterline Berserk series brings to life the popular Japanese dark fantasy comics/manga and crafted with attention to details and true to the original design of the character. The base with the Beast of Darkness and his unborn child on which Guts stands features several defeated enemies among the forest environment. The Black Swordsman statue including the base stands at an impressive 36 inches tall with his Dragonslayer sword on the shoulder. This Bloody Nightmare Guts is mostly cover with all bloodstains from his enemies. Get this Bloody Nightmare version to add in your Berserk collectibles!
– Statue size approximately 36 inches tall [(H):90cm (W):72cm (D):50cm]
– Statue size approximately 29 inches tall with the sword down [(H):73.2cm (W):72cm (D):50cm]
– One (1) interchangeable right arm with the sword on the shoulder
– One (1) interchangeable right arm with the sword down
– Two (2) alternate portraits
Good Smile Company brought some of their upcoming Figma releases and more to New York comic-Con 2018. These include Overwatch, Berserk, Batman Ninja, and Persona 5. they also had a few statues on display as well, from Cowboy Bebop, Batman Ninja and Deadpool.
- Cowboy Bebop – Swordfish II
- Batman Ninja – Batman vs The Joker
- Overwatch – Zenyatta
- Overwatch – D.Va
- Berserk – Griffith
- Berserk – Guts in Berserk Armor
- Batman Ninja – Catwoman
- Persona 5 – Transforming Johanna
- Persona 5 – Fox
Good Smile Company is re-releasing their Figma Berserk Guts in Berserker Armor. This Repaint/Skull Edition will include a new paint scheme and new accessories. The 6.3″ tall figure will include his Dragon Slayer Sword, a ghost version of Schierke, a masked Beast of Darkness portrait, and the new Skull Mask portrait. An articulated figure stand will be included as well. The figure will be priced at 8,148 Yen (about $73 USD) with a release scheduled for May 2019.
In addition to that, their previously released Figma Berserk: The Golden Age Arc – Griffith is getting a straight reissue. Griffith will include two interchangeable portraits, a removable helmet, a saber and sheath, a cloth cape, and an articulated figure stand. The 6″ tall figure is scheduled for release in May 2019. He will be priced at 5,370 Yen (about $48 USD).
See official details and photos by clicking the headline of the story.
At Wonder Festival Summer 2018, a good amount of new statues were revealed by Prime 1 Studio. They have shared the photos via their social media channels. Included are:
- Black Manta
- Batman: Knightfall – Azrael Knightfall Batman
- Batman Who Laughs
- Dark Knight III – Batman
- Batman: Hush – Huntress
- Beast of Casca’s Dream
- Aliens 3 – Dog Alien
- Egg and Facehugger
- Cracked Tusk Predator
- Dark Hose Comics -Big Game Predator
- Predator 2018 – Fugitive Predator Bust
Jurassic World and Jurassic Park
- Life Size Baby Blue
- Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower
- Fist of the North Star – Kenshiro
- IT 2017 – Pennywise
- Alita: Battle Angel – Alita Berserker
Check out some new items coming from Good Smile Company. These new statues and Figma were on display at, or revealed during, Wonder Festival Summer 2018. Included are:
- Berserk – Guts in Armor
- Berserk: The Golden Age Arc – Griffith
- Batman Ninja – Catwoman
- R-Type – Dobkeratops
- Splatoon – Inkling Girls
- Batman Ninja – 1/8 Scale Batman
- Batman Ninja – 1/6 Scale The Joker
The images come via Figsoku and directly from Good Smile. click the headline of the story to check them out.
At Winter Wonder Festival 2018, Good Smile Company revealed some new figures as part of their Figma line up. These included our first look at some all-new licenses, such as Alien and Predator. While there’s a ton in the gallery from Tag Hobby, we’ve grabbed a few that fans of items we normally report on would be interested in. Included here are:
- Batman Ninja Animated Movie – Ninja Batman
- Alien – Big Chap Alien
- Predator – Takeya Takeyuki Designed Version
- Splatoon – Inkling girl
- Berserk – Armored Guts Repaint Version
- Devilman – Takeya Takeyuki Designed Version
Read on to see these items. Check the link above for even more.
Check out the assorted figures on display from Good Smile Company at Toy Fair 2018. these include their Figma and Nendoroid figures from an assortment of licenses.
- Berserk – Guts
- Overwatch – Genji
- Overwatch – Tracer
- Zelda: Twilight Princess – Zelda
- Zelda: Twilight Princess – Link
- Metroid – Samus Aran
- Overwatch – Tracer
- Overwatch – Mercy
- Overwatch – Mei
- The Little Mermaid – Ariel
- Peter Pan – Tinker Bell
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Link on Horse
- Wondfer Woman – Movie Edition
- Naruto – Assorted Characters