Next up from the Sideshow display is their selection of Star Wars items from San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
Our crew just dropped in with a big gallery from the Kotobukiya booth at San Diego Comic-Con 2013. Inside you’ll find statues and items for the following:
- Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse
- Shining Blade
- The Idol Master
- Man of Steel
- Dead Space
- Mass Effect
- Street Fighter
- Halo 4
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- DC Comics
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Batman: Arkham City
- Iron Man 3
- Star Wars
- And More
Kotobukiya, for May the 4th, unveiled their General Grievous ARTFX+ Statue. It features a removable cloak and arms. It’s due for release in November 2013.
A Kotobukiya Japanese import! The incredible Star Wars ARTFX+ lineup has already featured some of the most iconic heroes and villains from the Star Wars films, and now it returns to the final prequel to present the Supreme Commander of the Separatist droid army, General Grievous! A powerful alien cyborg with multiple arms and a mastery of the lightsaber, Grievous is one of the greatest threats the Jedi and the Republic have ever faced.
A vicious alien warlord made even more powerful by a cyborg body, General Grievous appears in full attack mode, advancing forward with his body hunched over and stolen Jedi lightsabers extended at his sides. Just like in Revenge of the Sith, this version of the Droid Commander has lots of tricks up his sleeves. Alternate parts let you display him with either two arms or four, and in either version he can also wear his long, flowing cape! Grievous’ cyborg body is intricately detailed in all of its skeleton-like glory, and his cruel eyes leer at you from within his skull shaped head. Like other ARTFX+ statues the commander has magnets in his feet for extra stability on his included display base.
ARTFX+ Statues are fun-to-assemble pre-painted snap-fit kits that can be easily put together in seconds without glue or modeling skill. General Grievous stands over 6 ½ inches tall (1/10th scale) and looks great displayed alongside other Star Wars statues!
Kotobukiya has revealed Star Wars General Grievous ArtFX+ Statue. Right now they only a have a preview image released. We’ll have more images and info as it becomes available.
Read on for the preview image.
Yakface has posted the following listings for possible Star Wars Battle Packs, Star Wars Legacy sets, and more, new for 2010:
- ARC Troopers Battle Pack – September 2010- 29,90 Euro
- Mandalorian Trooper´s (Death Watch) Battle Pack – September 2010 – 29,90 Euro
- Legacy of Boba Fett – August 2010 – 19,90 Euro
- Legacy of Grievous – August 2010 – 19,90 Euro
- Legacy of Anakin Skywalker – August 2010 – 19,90 Euro
- Cad Bane & IG-86 – September 2010 – 20,50 Euro
- Senate Commando Captain – September 2010 – 20,50 Euro
- Jabba´s Throne Room – July 2010 – 56,00 Euro
Star Wars had an amazing showing at Toy Fair 2010. Now we have some great official images of those upcoming products. Here’s what you can see by reading on:
– Battle Packs
– Boba Fett Blaster and Helmet
– Boba Fett Redemption Figure
– Clone Wars Figures and Vehicles Waves 1 – 3
– Force Battlers
– General Grievous Lightsaber
– Hailfire Droid RC
– Super Deluxe AT-AT
– The Force Unleashed Packs
– Star Wars Transformers
– Toys “R” Us Exclusive Figure and Vehicle Packs
– Vehicle Assortment
– Vintage Collection
You can see the huge gallery by clicking the headline of the story.
Medicom Toys has put up a listing for some new Star Wars Kubricks. The set will retail for 12,348 Yen (about $125 USD). They stand 60mm tall (just over 2 inches) and are due out in September of this year. See the listing page Here.
– Clone Trooper
– Darth Vader
– Anakin Skywalker
– General Grievous
– Darth Sidious
Click on the headline of the story for all the photos.
The Toyark has received some new high resolution Star Wars images. The most interesting of which is a six figure giftset called Legends of the Clone Wars.
– Legends of the Clone Wars – Clone Trooper, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grievous, Count Dooku & Battle Droid
– Darth Vader Force Action Lightsaber
– Captain Rex Electronic Command Helmet
See all of the new Star Wars photos by clicking the headline of the story.