Last week, we shared news on Superman and Darkseid Statues coming from Weta Workshop. Now, they have revealed their next statue from Zack Snyder’s Justice League. The DeSaad 1/4 Scale Statue stands at stands over 21.5″ tall. It features DeSaad on a statue base inspired by his appearance. The statue is cast in polystone, and will be limited to just 500 pieces. The statue is priced at $799, and is scheduled for release in the First Quarter of 2022. Check out the details below, and some 3D renders of the statue after the jump.
Loyal acolyte and adviser to Darkseid, the twisted Apokoliptian priest DeSaad commands Steppenwolf during the attack upon Earth. Savouring the general’s desperate desire to please their shared master, DeSaad demands nothing less than complete success in Steppenwolf’s quest to reclaim and unite the lost Mother Boxes.
A notable supervillain from DC Comics, DeSaad is one of the most fearsome members of the New Gods race. He is the right-hand man to the tyrannical Apokoliptian ruler, Darkseid.
- 1:4 scale statue in high quality polystone
- Portrays DeSaad who makes his silver screen debut in Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Sculpture’s concept creation under Zack’s vision and direction
- Prototype digitally sculpted by Weta Workshop artist Ryan Serrano
- Unique base design featuring additional “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” plaque for display at collector’s preference.
- Dimensions: 14.21″ x 21.69″ x 16.73″ (W x H x D) 36.1 cm x 55.1 cm x 42.5 cm
Pre-Order Links: Big Bad Toy Store