The first assortment of Star Trek: The Next Generation 3.75″ Scale ReAction Figures are available for pre-order from Super7. The figures include Captain Picard, Data, Worf, Guinan, Wesley Crusher, and Borg. The figures are priced at $18 each. They are currently scheduled to ship out in July 2021. Each comes packed on a retro style card back. You can order the figures from the Super7 Store. Check out a few images after the jump.
Articles Related to Data
Pre-orders are now live for the Star Trek: First Contact – Lieutenant Commander Data 1/6 Scale Figure from EXO-6. Data will be the first figure in their new line of 1/6 scale Star Trek releases. The nearly 12″ tall figure will have over 30 points of articulation. Data will include two portraits, multiple interchangeable hands, a Type-II Phaser, a Type 3B Phaser Rifle, and a figure stand. The floor base of the figure stand can be swapped out between a transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
The Data 1/6 Scale Figure is priced at $189.95 and $25 shipping directly from EXO-6. It’s currently scheduled for a May 2021 release. Read on for additional details and some photos.
Pre-Order Links: Big Bad Toy Store
A new assortment of fully licensed Star Trek 1/6 Scale Figures and Statues are coming from a new company called EXO-6. They have sent over a press release announcing the new license, and have provided photos of the first figure. The line is kicking off with a Star Trek: First Contact – Lieutenant Commander Data 1/6 Scale Figure. Check out the press release below.
EXO-6 Launches High-Quality 1:6 Scale Statues and Figures from Across the Star Trek™ Universe
The first figure will feature Lieutenant Commander Data from Star Trek: First Contact
LOS ANGELES, CA — Jan. 15, 2021 — New collectibles company, EXO-6, signed a deal with ViacomCBS Consumer Products to produce statues and one-sixth scale articulated figures from the Star Trek television series’ and movies.
Previously a developer of one-sixth scale figures for other companies, EXO-6 is now launching as a self-contained development, production, and manufacturing entity. Spearheaded by entrepreneur, Schubert Tam, the company will produce collectible figures from the beloved science fiction franchise, Star Trek.
“Being able to bring these characters, that I’ve loved since childhood, to fans around the world is a dream come true,” said Tam. “I’ve always been fascinated with the hyper-realistic 1:6 figures and I feel this is the best type of collectible to celebrate the characters of Star Trek and the actors that portray them.”
EXO-6 will produce a wide-range of characters from across the Star Trek Universe, with each series of figures planned out in advance. The first figure that will be on pre-sale soon at www.exo-6.com is Lieutenant Commander Data as seen in the feature film, Star Trek: First Contact.
“Data is an android striving to become human. He is one of the most popular characters in Star Trek, and no other character better expresses the wonder of discovery that is the heart of Star Trek than this android with a soul. The EXO-6 1:6 scale figure of Data will not only embody the hopefulness of the character, but also bring an element of Brent Spiner’s performance into collector’s homes,” said Tam.
The Data 1/6 Scale figure will be priced at $189.95 (tentatively). Pre-orders are not yet live, but should be soon. No release date was posted. After the jump, find photos and additional details for the Data figure.
We’ve received a new press release from Eaglemoss Hero Collector. They have a bunch of newer items up on their store, and are prepping for new reveals at Toy Fair 2019. They shared a preview of their new WWE Championship Series, some new Star Trek Busts and Ships, new Battlestar Galatica Ships, and new new Wizarding World of Harry Potter Statues.
Check out the press release and the new photos after the jump.
Check out the Eaglemoss and HeroCollector items on display at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. At the event, they had statues and busts based on Aliens, Star Trek (including ships), Predator, and DC Comics. You can see the photos after the jump. Included are:
DC Comics Busts
- The Joker
- Harley Quinn
DC Comics Statues
- Wonder Woman – Assorted Versions
- Batman – Batman: The Animated Series
- Robin – Batman: The Animated Series
- Mr. Freeze – Batman: The Animated Series
- Scarecrow – Batman: The Animated Series
- Two Face – Batman: The Animated Series
- The Joker – Batman: The Animated Series
- The Riddler – Batman: The Animated Series
- Catwoman – Batman: The Animated Series
- Poison Ivy – Batman: The Animated Series
- The Penguin – Batman: The Animated Series
- Martian Manhunter – Justice League: The Animated Series
- John Stewart Green Lantern – Justice League: The Animated Series
- Wonder Woman – Justice League: The Animated Series
- Superman – Justice League: The Animated Series
- Batman – Justice League: The Animated Series
- The Flash – Justice League: The Animated Series
- Hawkgirl – Justice League: The Animated Series
- Captain Kirk Bust – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Spock Bust – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Data Bust – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Worf Bust – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Assorted Starships
Alien and Predator
- Big Chap Alien – Mega Scale Statue
- U.S.S. Sulaco
- Alien Warrior and Predator – AvP SNES Game 2-Pack
- Alien Warrior – Mega Scale Statue
- Space Jockey Statue
New Star Trek and Princess Bride 1/6 Scale Figures made their debut at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Also on display from Quantum Mechanix were their Supernatural, Captain Reynolds, and IT 2017 Pennywise figures. See the full list below and check out the photos by clicking the headline of the story.
- Admiral Kirk – Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Spock – Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Khan – Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Captain Philippa Georgiou – Star Trek Discovery
- Captain Kirk and Chair – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Spock – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Montgomery Scott – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Hikaru Sulu – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Data – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Captain Picard – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Sam Winchester
- Dean Winchester
The Princess Bride
- Inigo Montoya
- Captain Malcom Reynolds – Firefly
- Pennywise – IT 2017
The fine folks have Eaglemoss have sent through word on their line up of product for San Diego Comic Con! Included will be items from the Star Trek, DC Comics, Battlestar Galactica, Alien and Predator collections. On top of this there will be Mega Bundle Giveaways at the booth each day where lucky fans can win prizes just for stopping by. Read on to check out the full press release and official imagery!
Here’s a look at the remaining items we photographed from Mattel’s display at Toy Fair 2018. Included are quick looks at a few different items. There are some great new Mega Construx figures coming, a new Tomb Raider Barbie, and a shot of their Minecraft items.
Mega Contrux Figures
- Masters of the Universe – Evil Lyn
- Masters of the Universe – Man-At-Arms
- Masters of the Universe -Faker
- The Terminator – T-800 Endoskeleton
- Terminator 2 – Guardian T-800
- Termiantor 2 – T-1000
- Assassin’s Creed – Ezio
- God of War – Kratos
- Aliens – Alien Warrion with Facehuggers
- Star Trek – The Next Generation – Data
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Leonardo (Comic Version)
- Halo Mega Construx – USNC Infinity
- Minecraft Toys
- Tomba Raider – Barbie Lara Croft
Quantum Mechanix continues to impress fans with their 1/6 scale figures. At Toy Fair 2018, they debuted a few new ones, such as Pennywise from IT 2017, and brought along a few others that we’ve seen a couple times. Supernatural fans will get a look at three new figures, while Star Trek fans also have a lot of great looking figures to look forward to in the coming year. Check out the list of what’s inside:
- The Next Generation – Captain Picard
- The Next Generation – Data
- The Original Series – Dr. McCoy
- The Original Series – Montgomery “Scotty” Scott
- The Original Series – Hikaru Sulu
- The Original Series – Captain Kirk and Captain’s Chair
- The Original Series – Khan
- The Wrath of Khan – Khan
- The Wrath of Khan – Captain Spock
- The Wrath of Khan – Admiral Kirk
- Sam Winchester
- Dean Winchester
- The Princess Bride – Inigo Montoya
- IT (2017) – Pennywise
While at Toy Fair 2017, we had a chance to stop by the QMX booth. On display was a wide assortment of Figures and Replicas from various properties, including Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, Batman, Futurama and more. You can check out these highly detailed offerings from QMX after the break.
Star Trek 1/6 Scale Figures
- TNG – Data
- TNG – Captain Picard
- TOS – Sulu
- TOS – Dr. McCoy
- TOS – Captain Kirk (with Captain’s Chair)
- TOS – Spock
- TOS – Scotty
- Beyond – Captain Kirk
- Wrath of Khan – Captain Kirk
- Wrath of Kirk – Captain Spock
Other 1/6 Scale Figures
- Justified – Raylan Givens
- Firefly – Jayne Cobb
- The Princess Bride – Westley as Dread Pirate Roberts
- Supernatural – Dean and Sam Winchester
- Scaled Replica Firefly Weapons and Vehicles
- Replica Star Trek Communication Badges
- Scaled Batman Movie Vehicle Replicas
- Scaled Star Wars Vehicle Replicas
- Replica Batarang BvS
- Futurama Scaled Ship Replica