Last year, Icon Heroes released their Star Trek: The Next Generation – Captain Picard Facepalm 1/6 Scale Bust. They are revisiting that sculpt with a new look. They have announced their new Star Trek: The Next Generation – Captain Picard Bronze Facepalm 1/6 Scale Bust, the new version has a bronze and patina finish, making it look like a classical art piece. The Picard Bust is a ThinkGeek and GameStop Exclusive, and is available now. It’s priced at $69.99. You can order at the link below, and see some new photos after the jump.
Disappointing Captain Jean-Luc Picard is one of the worst things you can do. Seriously. In order, it’s: making a fool of yourself in front of Captain Picard, destroying the universe, and accidentally initiating the self-destruct sequence in your sleep. And since the dreaded Picard facepalm is such a big deal, we decided to “bronze it.” That way everyone can express their disappointment in us with bronzed Picards. Does it make the sting of embarrassment better or worse? We still don’t know.
Set phasers to facepalm, the Captain Picard Facepalm Bust is back as a ThinkGeek Exclusive limited bronze edition! With so many opportunities to judge people, you might want to consider stocking up, especially if you’re more judgmental than Q. At least now you can “spill the tea” like a pro: Earl Grey. Hot.
- Star Trek TNG Captain Picard Facepalm Bust – Bronze Edition
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation collectible
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive from our friends at IconHeroes
- Picard captured in his classic facepalm pose
- But this time he’s bronze colored with patina
- We still didn’t find that other arm from the last time
- Extruded TNG emblem on the black base
- Felt on the base to keep it from marring your surface
- Materials: Resin
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x 4″ wide x 2 3/4″ deep
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Ages 18+