Todd McFarlane has posted a video that mainly shows off the scale of their upcoming DC Multiverse Robin Figure. However, at the end of the video, he gives fans a preview of the upcoming Bane 7″ Scale Build-A-Figure. he showcases the figure alongside the Robin and the Elseworld Batman figure. You can check out the video Here. I’ve taken some screen caps of the Bane section, and you can see them after the jump.
Articles Related to Bane
Diamond Select Toys has sent over photos and details for this weeks new releases. these items are now available from comic shops and most online collectible retailers. See the list below of new items. After the jump, you can find photos and full details.
- DC Comic Gallery ‘90s Catwoman PVC Diorama
- DC Comic Gallery Diorama Bane PVC
- DC TV Premier Collection Justice League Superman Statue
- Legends in 3D Movie Ghostbusters Mr. Stay-Puft Half-Scale Bust
- Marvel Comic Gallery Mysterio PVC Diorama
- Marvel Comic Gallery Taskmaster PVC Diorama
- Marvel Comic Premier Collection Black Panther Statue
- Marvel Movie Gallery Captain Marvel Binary PVC Diorama
- Marvel Select Thing Action Figure
- Star Wars™: The Rise of Skywalker Sith Trooper 1/6 Scale Mini-Bust
- The Mandalorian™ The Mandalorian 1/6 Scale Mini-Bust
- The Mandalorian™ The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) 1/6 Scale Mini-Bust
Pre-orders have been opened by Sideshow Collectibles for their upcoming DC Comics – Bane Maquette. The maquette stands about 26″ tall on a diorama base, and is cast in polyresin. The statue is fully sculpted with no fabric elements used. They are also offering a Sideshow Exclusive Edition, which includes a swap out classic comic portrait.
The standard Collector Edition is priced at $645. The Sideshow Exclusive Edition is priced at $660. Optional payment plans are available. The Bane Maquette is set for release between May and July of 2021. The pre-order link, photos, and additional details can be seen after the jump.
Starting today, Sideshow is running their San Diego Comic-Con 2020 alternative, which they are calling Sideshow Con 2020. Over the course of the next week, they will be revealing new items from Sideshow, Hot Toys, Iron Studios and more. In this post, we will pull together all of their “Coming Soon” previews from the event over the coming week. There will be additional posts for booth tours, any full product reveals, pre-orders, etc. Check out the list below of the preview items, and see the photos after the jump.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Scale Figure
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Obi-Wan Kenobi 1/6 Scale Figure
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) – Classic suit Spider-Man 1/6 Scale Figure
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) – Spider Armory Diorama Series 2
- Marvel Comics – Silver Surfer Maquette
- Marvel Comics – Juggernaut Statue
- Marvel Comics – Wolverine Life-Size Bust by Jesse Hernandez
- Marvel Comics – Symbiote Spider-Man Premium format Figure
- DC Comics – Bane Premium Format Figure
- DC Comics – Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure
- Star Wars – Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue
- Superman The Movie Premium Format Figure
- Halloween – Michael Myers 1/6 Scale Figure
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre – Leatherface 1/6 Scale Figure
- Scream – Ghostface 1/6 Scale Figure
- Stand Lee Designer Figure
Pop Culture Shock Collectibles
- Marvel Comics – Deadpool 1/3 Scale Statue
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) – Scarlet Spider Statue
- Street Fighter – Blanka and Fei Long 1/8 Scale Statue
- Street Fighter – M. Bison and Rolento 1/10 Scale Statue
- Street Fighter – Ryu and Dan 1/10 Scale Statue
- Marvel Comics – Deadpool 1/10 Scale Statue
- Batman 1966 – Surfs Up Batman 1/10 Scale Statue
- Batman 1966 – Surfs Up Joker 1/10 Scale Statue
- Marvel comics – Captain Marvel Minico Statue
- Marvel comics – Hulk Minico Statue
- Marvel comics – Iron Spider Minico Statue
- Marvel comics – Rescue (Pepper Potts) Minico Statue
- Avengers: Infinity War – Hulkbuster 1/10 Scale Statue
- Avengers Age of Ultron Hulk 1/10 Scale Statue
- Batman Begins – Batman 1/10 Scale Statue
- DC Comics – Killer Croc Statue
- DC Comics – The Joker 1/3 Scale Statue
- Batman Returns – Catwoman 1/4 Scale Maquette
Diamond Select Toys and Gentle Giant have released their newest solicitations. These items are scheduled for May 2020 releases. they include a number of new statues, busts, and more. In the listings, you will find collectibles for brands like Marvel, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, DC Comics, Cthulhu, Star Wars, and more. Check out the list below for what’s new, and see the photos and full details after the jump.
- BATMAN TAS LEGENDS IN 3D BATMAN 1/2 SCALE BUST
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER VINIMATES
- CTHULHU LEGENDS IN 3D 1/2 SCALE BUST
- DC GALLERY BATMAN RETURNS MOVIE CATWOMAN PVC STATUE
- DC GALLERY COMIC BANE PVC STATUE
- DC GALLERY LINDA CARTER WONDER WOMAN PVC STATUE
- DC PREMIER COLLECTION TAS SUPERMAN STATUE
- IT 2 GALLERY PENNYWISE SWAMP PVC STATUE
- MARVEL COMIC ANIMATED JEAN GREY BUST
- MARVEL GALLERY COMIC EMMA FROST PVC STATUE
- MARVEL GALLERY COMIC LONGSHOT PVC STATUE
- MARVEL PREMIER COLLECTION COMIC BLACK PANTHER STATUE
- STAR WARS PREMIER COLLECTION EPISODE 9 KYLO REN STATUE
Storm Collectibles has opened up pre-orders for their upcoming Injustice: Gods Among Us – Bane 1/12 Scale Figure. Bane will stand over 9″ tall and will include three sets of interchangeable hands. The figure is priced at $95, and is scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of the year. See the new photos after the jump.
BANE – INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US
Regular price: $95.00 USD
After Superman’s defeat, Bane was betrayed by the Regime and relentlessly pursued by Batman. Having already spent most of his life in prison, he is determined to take revenge against his former Regime masters and turn Gotham into a city where his rule is law.
– An authentic custom designed Bane body – approx. 232mm tall
– 3 pair of interchangeable hands
Pre-orders are now open for the DC Comics – Bane vs Batman 1/3 Scale Statue coming from Prime 1 Studio. The statue stands at 32.5″ tall, and includes a statue base with a defeated Batman built into it. They are also offering an exclusive version, which includes a swap out battle damaged portrait. The Bane vs Batman Statue is scheduled for release between August and December of 2020. Payment plans are available. Check out additional info, and the pre-order links below. After the jump, you can see the new photos.
“DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I am not a joke. I am not a riddle! I am not a bird or a cat or a penguin! I’m not a scarecrow or a plant or a puppet! I am not your broken friend! I am not your regretful teacher! I am not a child’s fairy tale! I am not a circus act here to amuse and frighten you! I am not another of your madmen howling at the moon! And I… I am not… I am not some rich boy playing dress-up! I am BANE!”
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the 1:3 Scale UMMDC-02: Bane Versus Batman DC Comics Statue!
Bane is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, he made his debut in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1. Bane was forced to become a test subject for a mysterious drug known as Venom, which nearly kills him at first, but he survives and finds its effects enhance his physical strength. He needs to take it every 12 hours via a system of cables pumped directly into his brain.
The dynamic battle between Bane and Batman are considered the one of the most popular ones from the past comics. Two strong men fighting in the rain. The dramatic scene features Bane’s Venom spreading all over Batman’s body.
This amazing piece is a must-have for all DC universe fans!
– Statue Size approximately 32.5 inches tall [H:82.7cm W:70.4cm D:66.6cm]
– One (1) designed theme base
– One (1) Alternate Portrait (Exclusive Version)
Prime 1 Studio had a number of new and recently revealed statues on display at Wonder Festival Summer 2019. These include Dragon Ball Z, Predator, DC Comics, and more. They have been sharing their own photos from the event via their Instagram Page. Other than what is listed below, they have a few anime statues as well. Check some photos after the jump. If they add more images, we’ll update this post
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiyan Son Goku
- Predator – Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4 Scale Statue
- Red Sonja
- DC Metal – Medieval Batman vs Serpent Joker
- God of War – Baldur, and the Kratos & Atreus 1/4 Scale Statues
- DC Comics -Bane
Storm Collectibles, at the Bluefin booth, had a nice large display of 1/12 scale video game figures at San Diego Comic-Con 2019. These included figures from Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Golden Axe, King of Fighters, Street Fighter, Gears of War and World Heroes. See the list below for the figures on display. There was also an update later in the show, and you can see our second round of photos Here.
- Bloody MK 3 Scorpion
- MK 3 Scorpion
- Cyber Ninja Smoke
- SDCC 2019 Exclusive – Sagat, Guile, Cammy, M. Bison
- Ultra SF 2 – Ryu
- Ultra SF 2 – Ken
- Ultra SF 2 – Guile
- Ultra SF 2 – Sagat
Gears of War
- Augustus Cole
- Marcus Fenix
- Kait Diaz
- Vintage Marcus Fenix
- Axe Battler with Red Dragon
King of Fighters ’98
- Iori Yagami
- Terry Bogard
- Hanzou Hattori
- Fuuma Kotaro
- Jin Kazama
- Kazuya Mishima
Pre-orders are now live, via Sideshow Collectibles, for the DC Comics – Bane 1/10 Art Scale Statue by Iron Studios. The statue was originally revealed last year. The statue stands over 8.5″ tall. It includes an interchangeable right hand holding Batman’s cape. The statue is priced at $115, with release set for some time between July and august. Pre-order at the link below, and see some photos after the jump.
Sideshow and Iron Studios are proud to present the 2019 SDCC Exclusive Bane Art Scale Statue! This limited edition exclusive is based on original concept art by Ivan Reis and features an additional hand holding Batman’s cape. Hand-painted and made in polystone, don’t miss your chance to add the Bane Statue to your Batman Rogues collection!
The Bane Statue specially features:
– Exclusive Limited Edition
– Based on original concept art by Ivan Reis
– Made in polystone
– Includes extra hand holding Batman’s cape
Additional Details & Dimensions
– Materials – Polystone
– Product Size – Height: 8.6″ (218.44 mm) | Width: 6.6″ (167.64 mm) | Depth: 6.2″ (157.48 mm) | Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.27 kg) *
– Box Size – Height: 9.00″ (228.6 mm) | Width: 13.00″ (330.2 mm) | Depth: 16.00″ (406.4 mm) | *
– Dimensional Weight – 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg) [Intl. 14.00 lbs (6.35 kg)]