Our friends at Chronicle Collectibles have sent over a press release and photos for their next statue collection. They’re mixing adorable cats and Star Trek characters for their new Star Trek Cats Statues. There’s a sentence I didn’t expect to write this morning. At Fan Expo Dallas, they debuted the line, which is based on artwork by Jenny Parks, which can be seen on shirts at various retailers. Included are Captain Kirk, Scotty, and Spock. These 1/9 scale statue stand between 5″ to 7.5″ tall, and are priced at $39.99 each. Check out the full press release and photos after the jump.
Articles Related to Star Trek Toy News
Diamond Select Toys has sent over their list of newly release items. This week sees new Marvel, DC, and Pacific Rim statues hit stores. Also available is the next Star Trek Select figure. These can be found at your local comic shops, as well as most online collectible retailers. See the list below, and check out photos and details after the jump.
- DC COMIC GALLERY SUPERGIRL COMIC PVC DIORAMA
- DC MOVIE GALLERY DARK KNIGHT RISES BANE PVC DIORAMA
- DC Movie Classics Gallery Dark Knight Joker PVC Diorama
- MARVEL COMIC GALLERY SPIDER-MAN WEBBING PVC DIORAMA
- Marvel Movie Gallery Black Panther Unmasked PVC Diorama
- PACIFIC RIM GALLERY GYPSY AVENGER PVC DIORAMA
- STAR TREK SELECT BORG ACTION FIGURE
- Marvel Comic Gallery FCBD Black Costume Spider-Man PVC Diorama
Last year, Icon Heroes released their Star Trek: The Next Generation – Captain Picard Facepalm 1/6 Scale Bust. They are revisiting that sculpt with a new look. They have announced their new Star Trek: The Next Generation – Captain Picard Bronze Facepalm 1/6 Scale Bust, the new version has a bronze and patina finish, making it look like a classical art piece. The Picard Bust is a ThinkGeek and GameStop Exclusive, and is available now. It’s priced at $69.99. You can order at the link below, and see some new photos after the jump.
Disappointing Captain Jean-Luc Picard is one of the worst things you can do. Seriously. In order, it’s: making a fool of yourself in front of Captain Picard, destroying the universe, and accidentally initiating the self-destruct sequence in your sleep. And since the dreaded Picard facepalm is such a big deal, we decided to “bronze it.” That way everyone can express their disappointment in us with bronzed Picards. Does it make the sting of embarrassment better or worse? We still don’t know.
Set phasers to facepalm, the Captain Picard Facepalm Bust is back as a ThinkGeek Exclusive limited bronze edition! With so many opportunities to judge people, you might want to consider stocking up, especially if you’re more judgmental than Q. At least now you can “spill the tea” like a pro: Earl Grey. Hot.
- Star Trek TNG Captain Picard Facepalm Bust – Bronze Edition
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation collectible
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive from our friends at IconHeroes
- Picard captured in his classic facepalm pose
- But this time he’s bronze colored with patina
- We still didn’t find that other arm from the last time
- Extruded TNG emblem on the black base
- Felt on the base to keep it from marring your surface
- Materials: Resin
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x 4″ wide x 2 3/4″ deep
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Ages 18+
Quantum Mechanix has announced their new Star Trek: The Original Series Hikaru Sulu 1/6 Scale Figure! The figure stands almost 12″ tall with over 30 points of articulation. The figure will include multiple interchangeable hands, a Phaser Type I, a Phaser Type II, a communicator, and a tricorder. The Phasers will have magnets that will allow for them to be attached to the figures hip.
The Sulu 1/6 Scale Figure will be available order soon. We’ll update when it goes live. It will be priced at $179.95. Read on for full details and the first photos of the figure.
Prior to Toy Fair 2019, Mego announced that their toys would be expanding beyond Target. At Toy Fair 2019, they showcased their expanding line up of figures in both 8″ scale and 14″ scale. Licenses include:
- DC Comics – 14″ Figures Only
- Star Trek – 8″ and 14″ Figures
- Stan Lee’s Pow Entertainment
- Universal Monsters
- A Nightmare On Elm Street
- Brady Bunch
- Happy Days
- Charlies Angels
- Wizard of Oz
- Muhammad Ali
- Bruce Lee – 8″ and 14″ Figures
- I Dream of Genie
- Elvis Presley
- Andre The Giant
- KISS – 8″ and 14″ Figures
- Jimi Hendrix – 8″ and 14″ Figures
- Farrah Fawcet
- Impractical Jokers
- Joe Namath – 8″ and 14″ Figures
- Marilyn Monroe
The Quantum Mechanix display at Toy Fair 2019 had a number of items on display. They brought some of their new and previously seen 1/6 scale figures from Star Trek, The Nun, IT and more. They had plenty of their Q-Figs, which encompass a number of licenses, and their new Batman Family statue there as well. The display includes:
1/6 Scale Figures
- The Princess Bride – Westley as Dread Pirate Roberts
- Supernatural – Dean Winchester
- IT (2017) – Pennywise
- Star Trek: The Next Generation – Captain Picard
- The Nun – Valak Possessed Nun
- Star Trek: The Original Series – Montgomery Scott
- DC Comics
- Harry Potter
- Batman Family Q-Master Statue
We’ve received a new press release from Eaglemoss Hero Collector. They have a bunch of newer items up on their store, and are prepping for new reveals at Toy Fair 2019. They shared a preview of their new WWE Championship Series, some new Star Trek Busts and Ships, new Battlestar Galatica Ships, and new new Wizarding World of Harry Potter Statues.
Check out the press release and the new photos after the jump.
Quantum Mechanix has announced that their new Star Trek: The Original Series – Montgomery Scott 1/6 Scale Figure is now in stock. This 1/6 scale figure stands about 12″ tall with over 30 points of articulation. The figure includes multiple interchangeable hands, a Phaser Type I, a Phaser Type II, a Communicator, a Tricorder, and a specialized figure display stand. The Scotty 1/6 Scale Figure is priced at $179.95. When initially announced, it was strongly hinted that Sulu would soon follow. We’ll update if and when that figure is announced. You can see details and the ordering link after the jump.
Diamond Select Toys has shared official in-packaging photos for their next two Star Trek Select Action Figures. In January, fans will be able to pick up Captain Kirk and Spock from Star Trek Into Darkness. The 7″ scale figure feature about 16 points of articulation. They include interchangeable hands, weapons, effects pieces, communicators and transport pod display bases. They are priced at $24.99 each. See the images after the jump.
A Diamond Select Toys release! The toy line everyone’s waited for is finally here! Since J.J. Abrams debuted his new Star Trek universe (the “Kelvin Timeline”) in 2009, fans have asked for a screen-accurate, 7″ scale, fully articulated line of toys. Now, DST has brought the new timeline to the world of Select action figures! These screen-accurate figures of Kirk and Spock capture the costumes and faces of the new movies, and each features approximately 16 points of articulation, as well as multiple accessories and connecting transporter pads. Packaged in display-ready Select action figure packaging with side-panel artwork for shelf reference.
The newest Diamond Select Toys solicitations have been released. In this months listings, we get our first look at one of DST’s upcoming Bruce Lee collectibles! There’s new Marvel and DC Comics items, a new Star Trek collectible, new busts and more. These items are currently scheduled for release in April 2019. Check out the list below. After the jump, see photos and full details for each release.
- BRUCE LEE GALLERY WATER PVC FIGURE
- DC GALLERY METAL DAWNBREAKER PVC FIGURE
- LEGENDS IN 3D KINGDOM HEARTS 3 SORA 1/2 SCALE BUST
- LEGENDS IN 3D MARVEL SPIDER-GWEN COMIC 1/2 SCALE BUST
- MARVEL PREMIERE KITTY PRYDE STATUE
- DC GALLERY FLASH COMIC PVC FIGURE
- MARVEL GALLERY ANGELA COMIC PVC FIGURE
- MARVEL GALLERY AVENGERS 3 EBONY MAW PVC FIGURE
- MARVEL PREMIERE NETFLIX ELEKTRA STATUE
- STAR TREK TOS SCIENCE TRICORDER ROLE PLAY REPLICA