There are a number of Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Figures on display at New York Comic-Con 2019. They are set up at the Sideshow booth. There they debuted their all-new figures based on The Mandolorian! They also had a number of figures from the Star Wars franchise, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Batman Forever, and IT (Modern).
Articles Related to DC Toy News
This coming weekend is ACG Hong Kong 2019, and photos have started to leak of a few displays. Among the first new reveals is a Batman Forever – 1/6 Scale Batman Figure by Hot Toys. As you may recall, at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, we got our first look at the Batman Forever – 1/6 Scale Robin Figure. Images are popping up all over Instagram. No details are available at this time.
Here’s everything else from Hot Toys at San Diego Comic-Con 2019. This includes a Batman Forever Robin, a TV series Flash, Pennywise from IT 2017, Fantastic Beasts, Alita, John Wick, Hellboy and more. Check them out after the jump.
Hot Toys has released images and info for their upcoming The Dark Knight – Two Face 1/6 Scale Figure. This will be part of the 2019 “Toy Fairs” Exclusive selection, meaning it will be available at assorted conventions. The figure includes a pistol, a damaged coin, a shot glass, an “I Believe In Harvey Dent” button, interchangeable hands, and a figure stand. The figure stands a little over 12″ tall, with about 30 points of articulation. See more details and all of the photos after the jump.
Pre-orders are live via Sideshow Collectibles. The figure is priced at $251, and ships out between October and December.
Initial details and preview images have been released for some Sideshow Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Exclusives. They will have a mix of attendee and non-attendee pre-orders for items, which will be broken up across multiple dates. The first batch of reveals includes items from Sideshow, Hot Toys and Iron Studios. Check out the list of items below. After the jump, you can find full details on when and how to order.
- Hot Toys Neon Tech Iron Man 2.0 1/6 Scale Figure
- The Mad Titan (Gold Edition) Designer Toy
- Iron Studios Bane Statue
- Iron Studios Ghost Rider Statue
- Iron Studios Iron Man Mark 1 Statue
We will update with further exclusives when they are announced.
Hot Toys has shared photos and details for their upcoming Aquaman 1/6 Scale Figure from the soon to be released Aquaman film. The figure stand nearly 13″ tall and will have about 30 points of articulation. This figure showcases the comic inspired suit that we’ve seen briefly in trailers, but has been featured heavily in statues and figures from the Aquaman film. Multiple interchangeable hands, a trident, and a specialized diorama figure stand are all included with the release.
Pre-orders for the Aquaman figure should go live soon. It is due for release between the third and fourth quarters of 2019. You can see the new photos and full details by reading on.
Hot Toys has released photos and full details for their Justice League – Wonder Woman Comic Concept Version 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure is a Hot Toys Exclusive, and will be available at Tokyo Comic-Con 2018. The figure stands a little under 11.5″ tall and has about 17 points of articulation. Wonder Woman includes multiple interchangeable hands, a sword, a shield, a cloak, her Lasso of Truth, bullet deflection effects pieces, and a specialized figure stand.
According to our earlier report, the figure will be priced at 28,000 Yen (about $246 USD). The figure is listed as being available between the 4ourth quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019, so the figure may pop up elsewhere after Tokyo comic-Con, which takes place from November 3th – December 2nd. See plenty of photos and full details after the jump.
For Tokyo Comic-Con 2018, Hot Toys will be offering some of their assorted convention exclusive collectibles at the event. These include previously revealed figures, such as the T’Chaka Black Panther 1/6 Scale Figure, and the Dusty Deadpool 1/6 Scale Figure. Also being offered is a new Wonder Woman variant. Included with their product sale announcement for the event is a photo of a Wonder Woman in Comic Colors 1/6 Scale Figure.The figure features a more brightly colored costume inspired by her look in the classic Wonder Woman comic series. She is shown with a sword, shield, cloak, and Lasso of Truth. The figure will be priced at 28,000 Yen (about $246 USD).
Also shown are assorted Cosbaby figures and a silhouette teaser for a Harley Quinn vinyl figure. Click the banner image for the full sales flyer.
Check out the DC Comics movies and video game figures on display from Hot Toys at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. These includes their 1/6 scale figures and their 1/4 scale Batman Begins figure. Included are:
- Batman: Arkham Knight – Batgirl
- Batman: Arkham Origins – Deathstroke
- Batman: Arkham Knight – Batman – Future Knight Costume (Batman Beyond)
- Aquaman Movie – Aquaman
- Justice League – Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman Movie – Diana Training Armor Version
- Suicide Squad – Harley Quinn Dancer Dress Version
- Batman Begins – 1/4 Scale Batman
Hot Toys has revealed their upcoming Batman: Arkham Origins – Deathstroke 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure, based on the third entry in the Arkham video game series, stands over 12.5″ tall and has about 30 points of articulation. Deathstroke features some swap out battle damaged armor, interchangeable hands, a katana, a pistol, a ballistic staff, grenades, and a remote claw. Also included with the release is a figure stand with a game themed backdrop. An estimated release date was not revealed at this time. You can check out the details below and all of the photos after the jump.
Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke, is one of the world’s greatest and most deadly mercenaries in DC Comics. He was part of an experimental super-soldier program which allowed him to gain metahuman strength, speed, and healing abilities. Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Deathstroke inspired by the designs from the highly acclaimed video game Batman: Arkham Origins.
The collectible is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Deathstroke from the game featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask, a meticulously tailored multi-layer Deathstroke suit with battle damage and weathering effect, an interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate specially designed for the alternative katana holding pose, an array of detailed weapons including Deathstroke’s ballistic staff handle with interchangeable ends displaying different battle modes, a remote claw, a pistol, a katana, two grenades, several detachable bullets off from the shoulder armor and a figure stand with specially designed backdrop!
This merciless hunter Deathstroke collectible figure will deserve a spot in your great Batman: Arkham collection!
– Product Code: VGM30
– Product Name: Deathstroke
– Height: Approximately 32cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: A newly developed Deathstroke helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask, An interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate, A remote claw with articulated claw
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A.
– Head Art Directed by N/A.
The 1/6th scale Deathstroke Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Deathstroke in Batman: Arkham Origins game
– A newly developed Deathstroke helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask
– Approximately 32cm tall
– Newly developed specialized muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding remote claw
– One (1) pair of hands for holding katana
– One (1) energy staff holding left hand
– One (1) newly designed and greatly detailed orange and blue – colored battled damaged Deathstroke armor with weathering effect
– One (1) silver-colored under shirt with scale-pattern
– One (1) pair of black-colored pants
– One (1) black-colored leather-like utility belt with katana sheath and pouches
– One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with pouches around the belt and pistol holster on thigh
– One (1) thigh holster with pouch
– One (1) pair of black-colored boots
– One (1) ballistic staff handle with two (2) sets of interchangeable ends (collapsed and expended)
– One (1) remote claw with articulated claw
– One (1) pistol
– One (1) katana
– Two (2) grenades
– Seven (7) bullets attachable to left shoulder armor
– Specially designed figure stand with game logo, character nameplate and backdrop