The Figma Maiden In Black from the Dark Souls video game has been revealed by Good Smile Company. Pre-orders are live in Japan, as well as through Good Smile US. The 6.3″ tall figure uses a flexible plastic to allow for better articulation in the legs. The figure includes multiple interchangeable hands, a torch, interchangeable lower torso pieces, and a display stand. Ordering directly through Good Smile Company will get a larger themed display stand as a pre-order bonus.
When ordered directly from Good Smile, the figure is priced at $92.99. Prices will vary by retailer. The Maiden in Black is due for release November in Japan, and January 2024 in the US. Read on for additional info and the new photos.
figma Maiden In Black
“Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.”
From “Demon’s Souls (PS5)”, the action RPG masterpiece remake by PlayStation Studios and Bluepoint Games, comes a figma of the Maiden in Black!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the game.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· 3D paintwork has been utilized to realistically recreate her expression.
· In addition to her torch, two different interchangeable lower-body parts are included.
· Her cloak is partially made of cloth material.
· An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Sculptor: Masato Ohata
Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 160mm (6.29in) in height.