The newest Marvel DLX Iron Man Figure has been officially unveiled by ThreeZero. Their next figure is the Iron Man Mark VII Armor as seen in Marvel’s The Avengers movie. The 1/12 scale figure will stand at 6.9″ tall. It features a diecast metal construction, with 48 points of articulation. Iron Man includes multiple interchangeable hands, swap out armor pieces, flight effects, firing effects, and a display stand. The figure will also include light up LED effects in the eyes and ARC Reactor in its chest.
Pre-orders for the Marvel DLX Iron Man Mark VII will begin on January 19th at 8:00 PM EST. It’s due for release in the Third Quarter of the year. Pricing has not been announced at this time. Read on for a full product description and the new images.
threezero and Marvel Studios are pleased to present the DLX Iron Man Mark 7 as the next figure in the Marvel DLX series. The Mark 7 suit exhibits the classic red and gold colors and with the multi-layer metallic coating process, accurately replicating the design of Tony Stark’s heavily-armored suit as seen in Marvel Studios’ The Avengers.
DLX Iron Man Mark 7 is a fully-articulated collectible figure that stands approximately at 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with 48 points of articulation. Detailed structural engineering and exquisite design enable the figure to depict a variety of action poses while maintaining a realistic appearance.
LED lighting functions are located on the chest and the eyes, and the four flight panels on the back can flip to open and closed. In addition to a set of wrist laser beam emitters with laser effects pieces and detachable arm missiles that can be connected onto both forearms, the shoulder and thigh armor plating on both sides of the figure can be augmented with missile-launchers. Additional accessories include six pairs of interchangeable hands, effect parts for shooting and flight poses, and a DLX action stand; allowing for a wide variety of display possibilities!
– Approximately 6.9 inches (~17.5cm) tall
– 48 points of articulation
– Four (4) foldable air flaps on the back
– Two (2) detachable arm missiles
– Two (2) missile-launcher shoulder armor plates
– Two (2) missile-launcher thigh armor plates
– One (1) set of wrist laser beam emitters
– Six (6) pairs of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands to attach the effects, one (1) pair of flight hands, and (1) pair of laser beam fists
– Three (3) pairs of effect parts: One (1) pair of shooting effects, and one (1) pair of flying effects (for the feet), and one (1) pair for wrist laser beam emitters
– One (1) DLX action stand
*LED FEATURES require AG1 batteries x 4 (Batteries Not Included)
Materials: Die-cast zinc alloy, PVC, ABS, and metal parts
Packaging Size: ~(W140 x D60 x H240)mm (0.5kg)