Hot Toys has updated with the product page for the Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Crosshair 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure will stand a little under 12″ tall, with 30 points of articulation. Crosshair will include interchangeable portraits with and without his helmet, multiple swap out hands, a back pack, a blaster pistol, a blaster rifle, interchangeable parts for the rifle, and a display stand.
Crosshair is due for release between the end of 2023 and early 2024. Pre-orders for the figure will go live soon. For now, check out the new photos and additional details after the jump.
Cold, quick, and calculating, Crosshair is the kind of no-nonsense warrior who detests working with “regs,” or normal clones, and isn’t afraid to mouth off about it. A member of the special unit Clone Force 99, also called the Bad Batch, Crosshair once served as the team sniper whose sharp vision gives him superior accuracy and, as a result, an air of superiority.
Continuing the expansion of The Bad Batch collectibles series, Hot Toys is pleased to introduce today the 1/6th scale Crosshair collectible figure!
The Crosshair collectible figure is skillfully developed and features the character’s armor and helmet with weathering effects and markings, an interchangeable head sculpt with realistic likeness, a sniper rifle, a blaster pistol, and a display base.
The proficient sniper will be an excellent addition to your collection!
– Product Code: TMS087
– Product Name: Crosshair™
– Height: Approximately 30 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Newly developed head sculpt; Newly crafted Crosshair helmet with weathering effects
– Product Release Date: Approximately Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024
The 1/6th scale Crosshair Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Crosshair in the Star Wars: The Bad Batch series
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, detailed skin texture, tattoos and toothpick
– One (1) newly crafted Crosshair helmet with weathering effects
– Specially applied grayish black colored painting on armor with red markings, special signet, and distress effect
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of rifle holding hands
– One (1) pair of relax hands
– One (1) opened right hand
– Two (2) gesture left hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) Crosshair armor with red markings, special signet, and weathering effects
– One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
– One (1) genuine leather belt with shoulder strap and pistol holster
– One (1) sniper rifle with attachable aiming device (rifle can be attached to backpack)
– Two (2) interchangeable rifle muzzles
– Two (2) interchangeable magazines
– One (1) blaster pistol
– One (1) military backpack (equipped with magnetic function)
– Two (2) thermal detonators
– Figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card