A new listing from Hot Toys reveals their upcoming Zack Snyder’s Justice League – Tactical Suit Batman 1/6 Scale Figure. This is an updated version of the figure released in 2018 for the theatrical version of Justice League. This release features updated paint applications. Batman includes multiple interchangeable hands, swap out lower jaws, interchangeable eyes, swap out goggles, a Parademon gun, Batarangs, bat grenades, grappling guns, multiple grappling hooks, and a display stand. Batman stands 12.9″ tall, with 30 points of articulation.
Pre-orders will go live soon for the figure. It’s scheduled for release between the end of 2023 and early 2024. Read on for the full update and the new photos.
Batman designed the Tactical Batsuit after forming the Justice League in order to combat the invading Parademon army. It’s an upgraded, tougher version of his iconic costume with visible light armor plates offers protection from the hits while still being able to move and throw quick punches. He can also wear goggles with the suit that allows multiple functions to assist him in piloting his vehicle.
Celebrating Batman Day, Hot Toys is delighted to present the Tactical Batsuit Version of 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure inspired by Zack Snyder’s Justice League!
Meticulously crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman/ Bruce Wayne in Zack Snyder’s Justice League, the figure showcases the Tactical Batsuit in gorgeous detail with updated paint applications. The 1/6th scale Batman figure features a cowled head sculpt with interchangeable eye pieces and lower faces capturing Ben Affleck’s facial expressions, interchangeable goggles, a specialized body portraying Batman’s muscular physique, finely tailored Tactical Batsuit textured with elements of battle-damage, a highly-accurate Parademon gun, Batarangs, grapple guns and multiple Bat gadgets. The figure also comes with a Paredemon diorama base tinged with painted lava and weathering details.
This unique Batman figure will bring justice to your collection!
Product NameBatman (Tactical Batsuit Version)
HeightApproximately 33 cm tall
Points of Articulations30
Special FeaturesWith updated paint applications, specialized muscular body, each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Product Release DateApproximately Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024
The 1/6th scale Batman (Tactical Batsuit Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Affleck as Batman wearing Tactical Batsuit in Zack Snyder’s Justice League
– One (1) Batman cowled head with three (3) interchangeable eye pieces and three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing different facial expressions
– Approximately 33 cm tall
– A specialized muscular body with 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) right hand for holding Batarangs
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) Batsuit with grey-colored armor plates, dark grey-colored straps and gold-colored hooks
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable goggles with dark colored lens
– One (1) black-colored cape
– One (1) utility belt
– One (1) pair of black boots with grey-colored armor plates
– One (1) Parademon gun
– Three (3) Batarangs
– Three (3) Bat grenades
– Two (2) grapple guns
– One (1) grappling hook (in opened mode, attachable to the grapple gun)
– Two (2) grappling hook (in closed mode, attachable to the grapple gun)
– One (1) grappling hook (in straight motion, attachable to the grapple gun)
– One (1) grappling hook (in curved motion, attachable to the grapple gun)
– Specially designed Parademon diorama base