The latest Star Trek 1/6 scale figure from EXO-6 is now available for pre-order. They are releasing a Star Trek: Discovery – Commander Michael Burnham 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure stands at 11″ tall, and has 30 points of articulation. Michael Burnham includes 11 interchangeable hands, a Type II phaser that stlides onto her belt, a Type I Phaser that magnetically attaches to the figure, a Tricorder with a removable medical scanner than can be worn on her belt, a Phaser Rifle, a Communicator that fits in a holster, and a display stand.
The figure is priced at $215, and has a $25 flat rate shipping cost per figure directly from EXO-6. Look for the figure to be released July. You can see full product details and the new photos after the jump.
“There are so many reasons to join Starfleet. We get to reach for the stars. We get to reach for the best in ourselves.”
It’s a time of DISCOVERY for EXO-6, with the first release from Star Trek’s newer shows. Michael Burnham’s career was a rollercoaster from First Officer to prisoner to Commander in a very short time. Commander Burnham’s release celebrates the 5th Anniversary of Star Trek: Discovery.
Always dedicated to Starfleet, Michael was reinstated to Commander at the end of the first season of Star Trek: Discovery. This 1:6-scale figure re-creates the character in detail. Standing 11.25 inches tall, she wears the standard duty uniform of the Discovery crew with silver detailing throughout. She is equipped with the latest in Starfleet technology with complex and detailed accessories that were created using the actual assets used to create the props for the show. The original portrait sculpt of Sonequa Martin-Green has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Michael Burnham 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 29 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Michael’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Sonequa Martin-Green. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this outfit matches the pattern and color of the original, recreated in 1:6 scale. Details are printed directly on the outfit to better replicate the costume. A belt is included so she can wear the holsters for the tricorder, phaser and communicator. This belt is the “on-board” utility belt and phaser holster as seen in the episode “Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad.” Her boots replicate the ones used in the original costume.
- Hands: A total of eleven interchangeable hands are included so she can be displayed holding the communicator, tricorder, the Type II phaser and Phaser rifle. Also the Vulcan salute and neck pinch hands reflect her Vulcan upbringing.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the Discovery transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure.
- Autograph card: An informational card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
Michael is outfitted with the latest in 23rd century technology. The props from Star Trek: Discovery are more complicated than those from any other Star Trek show. The EXO-6 phaser rifle is only 3 inches long but includes over 30 parts. She comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a holster that slides on to the belt. A Type I phaser magnetically attaches to the hand grip and can be removed.
- Tricorder: This standard tricorder has a removeable medical scanner and can be worn in a holster on the belt.
- Phaser rifle: As used on Star Trek: Discovery with flip up front hand grip and extendable stock.
- Communicator: With flip top grid and can be worn in a holster on the belt.
This fine collectible figure continues EXO-6’s Mirror Universe line and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Height: 11 in, (28 cm)
Materials: ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Art Box Dimensions: 35.3 x 19.6 x 9.1 cm
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.