Pre-orders have been opened for the upcoming Batman 1989 Cowl Replica, which is being produced by Pure Arts. The cowl was created by 3D scanning the original cowl used in the film. It’s crafted in mixed media for an accurate look. The cowl can be removed from the included Gotham City mayoral house statue display base. The bat emblem is removable as well. The Batman Cowl is available from multiple retailers. However, ordering directly from Pure Arts gets you a replica Batarang with its own display base.
The Batman Cowl is limited to 1989 pieces, while the exclusive edition is limited to 800 pieces. It’s priced at $799.99, and is due for release in the Second Quarter of 2023. Read on for additional info and the new images.
Pre-Order Links: Big Bad Toy Store
Above Gotham City looms its greatest Super Hero: Batman™. Rich playboy & philanthropist by day and defender of the city by night, Batman™ is revitalized with the PureArts Batman™ 1:1 Cowl Replica!
Using 3D scans of the original prop from the 1989 Tim Burton film and owned by PureArts, our Batman™ 1:1 Cowl Replica is carefully crafted for a realistic recreation of Batman™’s Cowl. With a miniature Gotham City mayoral house statue and removable emblem, this first collectible in our Batman™ line has it all!
The Exclusive Edition, available only on PureArts.com, also includes a Batarang replica with display base.
– Movie accurate sculpt of Batman’s Cowl based on 3D scans of original movie prop
– Material: Poly-hybrid mixed media for accurate prop textures and feel
– Miniature Gotham City mayoral house statue base
– Removeable magnetic Batman™ emblem
– PureArts.com Exclusive Edition includes Batarang replica with display base.
– Licensed by Warner Bros. Consumer Products
– Estimated Delivery Date: Q2 2023
– Edition Size: 800 Exclusive Editions, 1989 Standard Editions
– Shipping: North America, UK, European Union, Middle East and Africa only