A product page for an Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla – Eivor Varinsdottir 1/6 Scale Figure has been posted by by PureArts. The figure is based on the main character from the latest game in the long-running Assassin’s Creed game series. In the game, Eivor is a viking raider who crosses paths with the Assassin Brotherhood, and the Templar Order in the 870’s. The figure stands about 12″ tall, with 27 points of articulation. The figure has a fabric outfit, multiple interchangeable hands, a wide array of weapons, and a figure stand.
Look for the Eivor figure to be released in the Third Quarter of 2023. The figure is priced at $259. You can pre-order below. After the jump, you can find full details and the new images.
Pre-Order Links: Big Bad Toy Store
PureArts brings to life Eivor Varinsdottir, also known as the Wolf-Kissed, with this incredibly detailed Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Eivor 1/6 Scale Articulated Figure. Born of fire and blood, Eivor’s leadership and battle prowess is unmatched, delivering glory and riches in every raid.
Featuring our latest generation of articulated body, Eivor includes an arsenal of accessories and weapons, hyperdetailed clothing and sculpt, and a custom Assassin’s Creed Valhalla display stand.
– 27 points of articulation
– Hyperdetailed sculpt and clothing
– 4 pairs of interchangeable hands
– Full arsenal of weapons including Death-Speaker bow, Hidden Blade, Varin’s Axe, Mammen Axe, Blacksmith’s Hammer, Raider Axe, Harpoon, Raven Claw Helmet, Raven Claw Shield and Calling Horn!
– Custom Assassin’s Creed Valhalla styled display stand