Next week, Marvel’s What If…? begins streaming on Disney+. The animated series will follow characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and show what would happen if… Hot Toys will be releasing a series of figures based on the animated series. They have officially revealed the first figure, the Zombie Hunter Spider-Man 1/6 Scale Figure. They have also shared preview images of the upcoming Captain Carter, and Hydra Stomper Steve Rogers figures.
The Zombie Hunter Spider-Man figure stands at 11.8″ tall, with about 30 points of articulation. The figure has a newly crafted portrait with interchangeable eye pieces, multiple interchangeable hands, web effects, a wired Cloak of Levitation, and a figure stand.
Pre-orders are not live at this time. Pricing has not been announced. The figure has a SRP of $270. The Zombie Hunter spider-Man is due out between the Third and Fourth Quarters of 2022. You can see the photos and full details by reading on.
Pre-Order Links: Big Bad Toy Store
It’s a week away! Marvel Studios’ first animated series, What If…?, is taking fans on an adventure to explore pivotal moments from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways.
Therefore to prepare fans for the upcoming release, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce Zombie Hunter Spider-Man as the first 1/6th scale collectible figure from What If…? collection. Meet your favorite characters in the looks you’ve never seen them before!
Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Zombie Hunter Spider-Man in the soon-to-be-released animation series, the 1/6th scale figure features a newly crafted masked head sculpt with multiple interchangeable right eye pieces to create different combinations of expressions; a greatly poseable figure body; finely tailored Zombie Hunter Spider-Man suit following the classic blue and red color scheme with a Cloak of Levitation in burgundy; a number of interchangeable hands for signature poses; assorted web effect accessories, and a dynamic figure stand.
Kick start your collection on What If…? with the new Zombie Hunter Spider-Man figure now!
– Product Code: TMS058
– Product Name: Zombie Hunter Spider-Man
– Height: Approximately 30cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Newly developed masked head sculpt with 3 pairs of interchangeable eye pieces
The 1/6th scale Zombie Hunter Spider-Man Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Zombie Hunter Spider-Man in What If…?
– One (1) newly developed masked head sculpt with three (3) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
– Approximately 30cm tall
– Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of opened hands
– One (1) pair of web shooting hands
– One (1) pair of cobweb swinging hands
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– One (1) red and blue colored Zombie Hunter Spider-Man Suit with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
– One (1) pair of silver colored web shooters
– One (1) burgundy-colored cloak (Cloak of Levitation) (embedded with bendable wire & magnetic feature)
– Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
– One (1) open spider web effect accessory
– A dynamic figure stand with series logo and character nameplate