Hot Toys released photos and details for their upcoming Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Hunter 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure is based on the new animated Star Wars series, following a batch of clones making their way in the galaxy after Order 66 is given, and the Empire takes over from the Republic. Hunter stands just under 12″ tall, and has about 30 points of articulation. It will include masked and unmasked portraits, multiple interchangeable hands, a blaster pistol, a blaster rifle, thermal detonators, a dagger, a back pack, and a figure stand.
The Hunter 1/6 Scale Figure is priced at $250. It will be released between July and September of 2022. The figure is currently available to pre-order via Sideshow Collectibles. Read on for additional photos and full product details.
The Bad Batch, technically known as Clone Force 99™, is the result of Kaminoan™ experiments to create a specialist unit of clone commandos. Hunter, their leader, is a strong and stoic soldier. Hunter has extraordinarily keen senses that give him an edge when tracking down his targets.
In continuation of expanding The Bad Batch collectibles series, Hot Toys is delighted to officially present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Hunter!
The highly-accurate collectible figure features meticulously developed recreation of Hunter’s armor and helmet with weathering effects, interchangeable head sculpt with wonderful likeness, a military backpack, a range of weapons, and a specially designed display base!
The focused leader of the Bad Batch will surely be a welcomed addition to your Star Wars collection!
– Product Code: TMS050
– Product Name: Hunter™
– Height: Approximately 30 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: A newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, A newly developed Hunter helmet with weathering effects
The 1/6th scale Hunter™ Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hunter in the Star Wars: The Bad Batch series
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, detailed skin texture, tattoos and bandana
– One (1) newly developed Hunter helmet with weathering effects
– Specially applied grayish black colored painting on armor with red markings, special signet, and distress effect
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of rifle holding hands
– One (1) pair of relax hands
– One (1) dagger holding right hand
– One (1) gesture left hand
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) finely crafted Hunter armor with red markings, special signet, and weathering effects
– One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
– One (1) pistol holster (attachable to waist armor)
– One (1) blaster rifle
– One (1) blaster pistol
– One (1) dagger
– One (1) military backpack (equipped with magnetic function)
– Two (2) thermal detonators
– Figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card