McFarlane Toys has posted up the product page, and a listing has popped up on Walmart.com (not yet available for pre-order) for the Todd McFarlane Designed Wonder Woman 7″ Scale DC Multiverse Figure. The figure has about 22 points of articulation. It includes a sword, a shield, and a figure stand. the figure is priced at $19.99, and is due at an unspecified date in 2021. See info below, and photos after the jump.
Wonder Woman™ Designed by Todd McFarlane
From the mind of Todd McFarlane, comes one of the most beloved and iconic DC Super Heroes of all time. Reimagined to be clad in armor of his own design, Todd McFarlane wants to encompass the wonderous power and majesty of Wonder Woman in a new look with his own spin.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Wonder Woman is featured in a brand new design from the mind of Todd McFarlane
- Wonder Woman comes with a sword, shield and a base
- Included collectable art card with Wonder Woman figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
UPDATE June 14th, 2021:
The figure is now listed on Target.com as well. The Target listing reveals the figure is due on August 1st, 2021.