Hot Toys has released photos and details for their upcoming Iron Man 3 – Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale Figure (Deluxe Version) Reissue. The figure stands over 19″ tall, with about 40 points of articulation. The figure includes two interchangeable portraits, multiple interchangeable hands, interchangeable regular and battle damaged armor pieces, and light up LED features throughout the armor. Also included is a flash bang, a battery booster with electrical cables, and a diorama display base modeled after an arc reactor. The display base has light up features as well.
The Iron Man 1/4 Scale Figure is priced at $640. It will be released between the Third and Fourth Quarter of 2022. Pre-orders are currently live from Sideshow Collectibles. Read on for photos and additional details.
Iron Man 3 – Mark XLII (Deluxe Version) 1/4th Scale Collectible Figure
As one of the iconic suits appeared in the Iron Man 3 movie, Iron Man Mark XLII has captured fans’ attention with its special and unique design. Today, Hot Toys is pleased to announce a special reissue of Mark XLII as stunningly detailed 1/4th scale Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) for fans who have missed out this extraordinary suit in its initial release!
Meticulously crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLII in Iron Man 3, the movie-accurate 1/4th scale Mark XLII Collectible Figure stands approximately 49cm tall features a battle damaged Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED light up function; specially applied metallic gold, red and silver colors on armor with weathering effects; a number of interchangeable battle damaged armor parts; a battery booster Tony Stark used to recharge the armor as seen in the film; LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, LED lights shine through various areas of armor.
Moreover, the deluxe version will exclusively include a Arc Reactor-themed diorama figure base with LED light up function and detachable gantry arms.
Pre-order this amazing collectible figure to your Iron Man collection!
– Product Code: QS008
– Product Name: Mark XLII (Deluxe Version)
– Height: Approximately 49cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 40
– Special Features: A battle damaged Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head, armor with weathering effects, interchangeable battle damaged parts, and diorama figure base
The 1/4th scale Mark XLII Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLII in Iron Man 3
– One (1) battle damaged helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 49 cm / 20 inches tall
– Over 40 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Specially applied metallic gold, red and silver colored painting on the streamline Iron Man armor with weathering effects
– LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
– LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged shoulder armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged bicep armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged forearm armor
– One (1) pair of attachable shoulder missiles
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulated flaps on legs
– Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) articulated flash bang
– One (1) battery booster with electrical cables
– One (1) specially designed Arc Reactor-themed diorama figure base with LED light up function, detachable gantry arms, Mark XLII nameplate, and movie logo (battery operated)***
*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version