A new variant of the Curse of the White Knight Azrael Figure, which was released last year, has been revealed. McFarlane Toys has posted up the product page for their DC Multiverse – Azrael “Suit of Sorrows” Gold Label Series 7″ Scale Figure. As a Gold Label Series release, the figure is likely set to be a Walmart Exclusive. Azrael has about 22 points of articulation, a sword with flame effects, and a figure base.
Pre-orders are not yet live. The release date is listed simply as “2021”. You can see photos and full product details after the jump.
Azrael Suit of Sorrows
As an agent of the sacred Order of St. Dumas, Azrael fights crime in Gotham City as the secret organization’s champion. Often fighting alongside Batman and his team of heroes, this avenging angel is clad in the arcane Suit of Sorrows—a centuries-old suit of armor forged from the melted blades and chestplates of the Order’s fallen soldiers. Azrael is also an expert hand-to-hand-combatant and swordsman, wielding a mystical, flaming sword, in his never-ending battle against the forces of evil.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Azrael figure based on his Suit of Sorrows
- Azrael accessories include sword with removable flames, and base
- Includes collectable art card with Azrael figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back