The Iron Man 2 – War Machine 1/6 Scale Diecast Series Figure, which was originally released back in 2016, is getting a reissue from Hot Toys. The figure stands about 13″ tall, and features over 30 points of articulation. War Machine includes multiple interchangeable heads, including an open helmeted portrait with the likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes. The figure also includes light up LED features, multiple interchangeable hands, swap out battle damaged armor pieces and a diorama display stand.
The War Machine 1/6 Scale Diecast Series Figure Reissue will be priced at $375. The figure is scheduled for release between July and September 2022. Pre-orders are up on Sideshow Collectibles. Check out the photos and full details after the jump.
Achieved astonishing popularity in its first release, Hot Toys is excited to reissue the original War Machine as 1/6th scale Collectible Figure from Iron Man 2 for fans who have missed their opportunity earlier! The heavily weaponized War Machine armor is always one of the signature suits appeared in the MCU.
Crafted with incredible details, the over 32.5cm tall figure features a helmeted head sculpt of James Rhodes with likeness of Don Cheadle, interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and detailed armor design, metallic black and silver colored armor, interchangeable battle damaged armor parts on head, shoulder, chest, and back, articulated back-mounted machine gun, interchangeable battle damaged back-mounted machine gun barrel, hidden compartments on shoulders to reveal weapons, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama figure stand based on the final showdown with Whiplash Mark II in Iron Man 2.
It is the perfect time to expand your collection with this remarkable War Machine collectible figure!
– Product Name: War Machine
– Height: Approximately 32.6cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Contain diecast material, newly developed head sculpt, movie-accurate proportion & detailed armor design, interchangeable battle damaged parts, articulated back-mounted machine gun, diorama base
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness as War Machine in Iron Man 2
– Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes
– Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light with red lens, battery operated)
– Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
– Metallic black and silver colored armor
– Approximately 32.6 cm tall
– Two styles of interchangeable face masks (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of interchangeable right shoulder armor (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of removable chest armor (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of interchangeable articulated back boosters (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of interchangeable shoulder blade armor (normal and battle damaged)
– Chest armor can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design
– Shin armor parts can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– LED lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged back-mounted machine gun barrel
– Hidden compartment can reveal detachable “Ex-Wife” rocket on left shoulder
– Hidden compartment can reveal mini missiles on right shoulder
– Sub-machine guns mounted on the arms
– Specially-designed diorama figure base