Originally released back in 2018, Hot Toys has announced a reissue for their Iron Man 2 – 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark V Diecast Figure. The figure will stand about 12.8″ tall, with over 30 points of articulation. The armor will have LED light up features on the armored head, hands, and ARC reactor in the chest. Accessories include an interchangeable Tony Stark head sculpt, the Mark V suitcase, Whiplash’s ARC reactor, swap out battle damaged armor pieces, an interchangeable left arm, multiple interchangeable hands, a racing track themed figure stand and more.
Though it’s a simple reissue, it’s still well over a year from being released. Hot Toys lists the release date between the Second and Third Quarters of 2022. Check out the product details and images after the jump.
To welcome the arrival of New Year, Hot Toys is pleased to reissue the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark V Collectible Figure for fans who had missed its first release! Inspired by the signature appearance of Iron Man Mark V in Iron Man 2, the truly detailed “Suitcase Armor” figure in diecast has articulated armor pieces and highly poseable structure to recreate the fancy scenes.
Finely crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in Iron Man 2, the over 32cm tall diecast figure features a Tony Stark head sculpt and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function; sophisticated Iron Man armor design in precise proportion, comes with articulated flaps and extended range of articulations; skillfully painted in red and silver coloring with a metallic appearance; LED light-up function design on eyes, arc reactor, and arms; specially applied battle damage effects on additional interchangeable parts including LED light-up left arm, chest armor, shoulder armors and hands; also highly-accurate accessories such as Mark V suitcase, Whiplash arc reactor and figure base.
Pick up the Mark V diecast figure today. It’s the chance to show off your Hall of Armor collection!
– Product Code: MMS400D18B
– Product Name: Iron Man Mark V
– Height: Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Articulated flaps on chest, back, and calves to simulate the suiting up process
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark V Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark V in Iron Man 2
– One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Movie-accurate proportion armor design with over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
– LED-light up function design on eyes, arc reactor on chest, and arms (white light, battery operated)
– Articulated flaps on chest, back, and calves to simulate the suiting up process
– Chest armor can be detached to reveal the interior mechanical design
– Additional interchangeable armor parts with battle damage effects including:
– One (1) left arm with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) set of chest armor
– One (1) pair of shoulder armors
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) additional left fist with battle damage effects
– One (1) additional relaxed left hand with battle damage effects
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) Mark V suitcase
– One (1) Whiplash arc reactor
– One (1) racing track-themed figure stand
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong