Good Smile Company has updated with the pre-order page for the upcoming Ghosts of Tsushima – Figma Jin Sakai. The listing gives us new photos and full details for the upcoming figure. Ghosts of Tsushima is a critically acclaimed video game for the PlayStation 4, which was created by Sucker Punch Productions (makers of the Infamous series). In the game, you play as “The Ghost” Jin Sakai. He is a samurai protecting Tsushima Island during the first Mongol invasion of Japan.
The Figma Jin Sakai will stand just over 6″ tall. It includes a masked and an unmasked portrait, multiple interchangeable hands, the Sakai Katana, the Sakai Tanto, a sword for his back, a half bow, an arrow, and an articulated figure stand. The figure is priced at $104.99. Look for it to be released in September 2021. You can check out the new photos, and some additional info, after the jump.
“I am samurai. But I will sacrifice everything for my home.”
From the popular game “Ghost of Tsushima” comes a figma of the samurai known as “The Ghost,” Jin Sakai.
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of action-packed poses from the game.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· He comes with a glaring face plate created with detailed 3D paintwork technology along with an alternate masked face plate.
· The Sakai Katana and Sakai Tanto are included as optional parts. His half bow, an arrow and the sword on his back are included as well.
· His cape is made with real fabric.
· An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
Approximately 155mm (6.10 inches) in height.