For Mando Mondays a new The Mandalorian – Season 2 Din Djarin Prop Replica Helmet has been announced by EFX Collectibles. The full size prop replica is cast from the actual molds used for the Disney+ series. It will be limited to 1,000 pieces. Pre-orders go live at 4:00 PM EST today. The Mandalorian Replica Helmet is priced at $749 plus shipping. Check out additional info below, and photos after the jump.
In the first season of Star Wars: The MandalorianTM on Disney+, we were introduced to The Mandalorian, a character with a unique persona and equally unique armor. An integral part of the armor, and The MandalorianTM himself, is his helmet made from BeskarTM steel. This helmet has now become an iconic part of the Star Wars Galaxy. In the second season, we see The Mandalorian, aka Din DjarinTM , wearing a clean and un-weathered version of that very helmet. Now, EFX is extremely proud to offer the only officially licensed prop replica of this helmet!
EFX continues to strive to bring you prop replicas of the highest level of authenticity and accuracy possible. This edition is no different, it utilizes parts cast from the same master patterns that created the screen-used prop. With an extensive study of the screen-used helmet and the assets supplied by Lucasfilm and Legacy Effects, the engineers, model-makers and artists at EFX has made a faithful prop replica of this iconic helmet.
EFX is confident that this will be a proud addition to your Star Wars prop replica collection.
– Anticipated to ship Q1-2021
– MSRP: $749 Plus Shipping and CA sales tax, if applicable. For international customers, does NOT include any duties, taxes or fees levied by your country. FedEx will invoice you directly for those fees.
– As seen in Season 2 of The MandalorianTM on Disney+
– Limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide
– Master patterns cast from the molds used to make the screen-used helmets
– Full Scale 1:1 Prop Replica
– Screen accurate paint
– EFX Display Base
– Metal Numbered Plaque
– Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity