Good Smile Company has updated with photos and full details for their upcoming Figma Motoko Kusanagi from the Netflix Ghost In The Shell: Sac_2045 anime series. The figure will stand at 5.5″ tall. It includes three interchangeable faces, a swap out upper torso, multiple interchangeable hands, a handgun, a rifle, and a figure stand. In Japan, the figure will be priced at 8,182 Yen (about $78 USD). In the US, the figure will have an MSRP of $114.99 (though some stores will have it marked down). It will be released between July and September of 2021. You can see the new photos after the jump.
“Wonderful not to have any noise.”
From the Netflix original anime series “Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045” comes a figma of Motoko Kusanagi!
– The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes from the series.
– She comes with three face plates—a determined face, a shouting face and a smiling face.
– Her handgun and assault rifle are included along with an alternate body part to display her with her jacket off.
– A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.