Hot Toys has updated with photos and details for their upcoming Star Wars: Attack of the Clones – Jango Fett 1/6 Scale Figure. The bounty hunter is based on his appearance in Episode 2, where we learn that his DNA is used to create the entire Clone Army. The figure stands just under 12″ tall, with 30 points of articulation. The figure has a regular and battle damaged helmet, an interchangeable unmasked portrait with the likeness of actor Temuera Morrison, multiple interchangeable hands, a removable tunic, two pistols, a comlink, a jetpack with removable missile, thruster effects for the jetpack, a flamethrower effect, a whip cord with hook, a blade, a tube container, a lock beaker, and a figure stand.
Pre-orders have not yet gone live for the Jango Fett figure. Pricing has not been revealed at this time. Look for the figure to be released between the First and Second Quarters of 2022. Check out photos and full details by reading on.
“I’m just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe!” – Jango Fett
Regarded as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, Jango Fett™ was a proficient marksman and unarmed combatant covered in a sleek armored Mandalorian™ suit that concealed his scarred face. Keeping himself in top condition and training often with his equipment, Jango Fett was known for utilizing his harnessed jetpack to gain the advantage of speed and height over his enemies in deadly combats.
Today, in expansion of our Star Wars collectible series, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the much anticipated 1/6th scale Jango Fett Collectible Figure from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Jango Fett in the movie, features a newly developed head sculpt with striking likeness and facial scars, a meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor pieces, beautifully applied weathering effects, finely tailored under-suit, the bounty hunter’s iconic jetpack and an interchangeable alternate design jetpack, a poncho, a headset comlink, detailed blasters, a variety of equipment and weapon effect accessories, and a dynamic figure stand for aerial poses.
Star Wars fans don’t miss the opportunity to pre-order this amazing collectible figure! More collectibles from the Star Wars universe are coming. Stay tuned!
– Product Code: MMS589
– Product Name: Jango Fett™
– Height: Approximately 30 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: A newly developed head sculpt of with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture, Jango Fett’s Mandalorian armor with flight suit
The 1/6th scale Jango Fett Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Jango Fett in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt of with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable Jango Fett Mandalorian helmet with two (2) styles of interchangeable helmet parts (normal and battle damaged)
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding pistols
– One (1) pair of relax hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) navy colored poncho with weathering effects
– One (1) Jango Fett’s Mandalorian armor with flight suit
– One (1) leather-like brown colored belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of silver colored wrist gauntlets
– One (1) pair of silver colored knee guards
– One (1) pair of silver and black colored boots
– One (1) navy and silver colored jetpack (equipped with magnetic feature)
– Two (2) blaster pistols
– One (1) headset comlink
– One (1) blue and yellow colored jetpack (equipped with magnetic feature) with one (1) detachable missile
– One (1) pair of real-like thruster fire effect accessories (attachable to jetpack)
– One (1) real-like thruster fire effect accessory (attachable to rocket)
– One (1) mini flamethrower effect accessory
– One (1) fibercord whip with hook
– One (1) anti-security blade
– One (1) tube-shaped container
– One (1) lock beaker
– One (1) field security overloader
– Dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
– Head Sculpted by Yeon Sun Jeon
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong