Hot Toys has announced their upcoming The Mandalorian – Death Watch Mandalorian 1/6 Scale Figure. It’s based on the flashback sequence, showing how a young Din Djarin was rescued by Death Watch during a Droid attack on his homeworld. The figure will stand just under 12″ tall with 30 points of articulation. The figure includes interchangeable hands, a jet pack, a blaster pistol, a blaster rifle, and a figure stand.
Pre-orders have gone live via Sideshow Collectibles. It’s priced at $235, with a release scheduled for sometime between October and December of 2021. See photos and info after the jump. You can pre-order by Clicking Here.
The Mandalorian – Death Watch Mandalorian 1/6 Scale Figure
During a Separatist attack on the settlement of Aq Vetina™, the young Din Djarin™ was under attack by super battle droids, but before any harm could come to the boy, a group of Death Watch Mandalorians arrived to take out the droids and rescue Din.
With a new season of the highly anticipated The Mandalorian debuting soon, Hot Toys is delighted to expand The Mandalorian collectible series further and officially introducing the new 1/6th scale Death Watch Mandalorian collectible figure today!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of the Death Watch Mandalorian who rescued the young Din Djarin in the show. It features highly detailed helmet and armor pieces with weathering effects, skillfully tailored outfit, finely sculpted jetpack with real-like thruster fire accessories, two blasters, and a figure base.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to include the stunning Death Watch Mandalorian 1/6th scale collectible figure from The Mandalorian in your Star Wars collection! “This is the way.”
– Product Code: TMS026
– Product Name: Death Watch Mandalorian™
– Height: Approximately 30cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Newly developed Death Watch Mandalorian helmet and finely crafted body armor in blue color with rank insignia
The 1/6th scale Death Watch Mandalorian Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Death Watch Mandalorian in the live action-series The Mandalorian
– Newly developed Death Watch Mandalorian helmet and finely crafted body armor in blue color with rank insignia
– Specially applied weathering effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
– Approximately 30cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) blue colored battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) dark brown colored under-suit with shoulder armors and thigh guards
– One (1) grey colored vest with armors
– One (1) pair of blue colored gauntlets
– One (1) brown colored leather-like utility belt with pistol holster
– One (1) pair of blue colored knee armors
– One (1) pair of leather-like black colored boots with weathering effect
– One (1) interchangeable blue colored left thigh guard
– One (1) blaster rifle
– One (1) blaster pistol
– One (1) magnetically attachable blue jetpack with two (2) real-like thruster fire accessories
– Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong