Dead By Daylight figures are coming from Good Smile Company. They have released photos and info for their The Trapper Figma. The game is an asymmetrical online horror video game for five players at a time. One player is assigned the role of the killer, while the remaining four play the victims. The victims must escape the map and avoid being killed. Additional horror icons, along with dedicated maps were made available as paid downloadable content. Those include Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Jigsaw, Ash from Ash vs Evil Dead, and a map based on Stranger Things.
The Trapper stands a little over 6″ tall. They are using a flexible plastic for the outfit, allowing for articulation while hiding some of the joints. The figure includes masked and unmasked portraits, interchangeable hands, a bloodstained cleaver, a bear trap and a meat hook. The meat hook can attach to the included articulated figure stand, and has a 3mm peg that can connect to the backs of other figma figures. The figure is priced at 9,000 Yen (about $85 USD), and is scheduled for release in September 2021. Check out photos and official info after the jump.
Death Is Not an Escape.
From the popular multiplayer horror game “Dead by Daylight” comes a figma of the Killer who wears an eerie smiling mask, The Trapper.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of action-packed poses from the game.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- An interchangeable head without his mask is also included.
- Optional parts include his bloodstained cleaver, a bear trap and a Meat Hook equipped with a 3mm joint that can be used to hook other figma action figures.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.