Hasbro has posted up their newest HasLab, the Razor Crest from The Mandalorian. This is part of the 3.75″ scale the Star Wars Vintage Collection line up. It’s $349.99 to back. Click the link below to back it now.
*Limit of 5 per transaction.
HasLab is back with another exciting new creation – the HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest.
If this campaign is successfully backed, the offering will include:
- Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest vehicle
- Star Wars: The Vintage Collection 3.75-Inch The Mandalorian Figure in Beskar armor with a one-of-a-kind soft goods cape
This crowdfund project will run from September 25th, 2020 to 11:59pm ET on November 9th, 2020. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.
This Vintage Collection Razor Crest is designed to be compatible with all of the Vintage scale figures. To do so, we had to make this thing pretty big. It’s going to be 30 inches long (with the main cannons), 20 inches wide, and 10.5 inches tall when it’s sitting on the landing gear.
That makes this one of the largest Vintage Collection vehicles we’ve ever made. But it’s not just about size with this one. When we decided to create this, we wanted to keep with the principles of The Vintage Collection and make sure there were plenty of highly detailed features that made this as close to screen accurate as we could get for one epic display piece.
• The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures
• Detachable engines and removeable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
• A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
• A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
• Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
• Removeable landing gear
• Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
These are just some of the features you can expect in The Vintage Collection Razor Crest. Oh yeah, and we’re including a brand-new figure: the Mandalorian himself adorned in his Beskar armor, along with a one-of-a-kind soft-goods cape, so he can be easily placed in the cockpit.
Join the Hunt
The Razor Crest is going to be an iconic addition to the Star Wars Vintage Collection… and to your shelves. It can only be funded if we reach 6,000 backers by November 9, 2020. But we don’t want to stop there. We have 2 tiers to unlock once we reach our initial backer goal! If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.
Join us for this incredible opportunity as we bring the latest piece of Star Wars history into the Vintage Collection.
This is the way!