On Friday, Hasbro launched a HasLab crowdfunding campaign for a massive X-Men Marvel Legends Sentinel. The Sentinel will stand over 26″ tall, and will include a 6″ scale Bastion figure, and a Sentinel Tentacle. The campaign was fully funded within hours, and has since passed 8,000 backers. With passing the funding milestone, and hitting the 8,000 backer mark, Hasbro has added new accessories to the figure. the first is a Master Mold head sculpt for the Sentinel, and the second is a battle damaged head sculpt and damaged hand! the next accessory will be revealed after they hit 9,000 backers, which will likely happen within the next day or so. The figure is priced at $349.99. Fans have until August 24th to get their orders in. It has a planned ship date in Fall 2021. Click the links below to visit the HasLab page, and check out the new photos after the jump.
Its body a towering, technological marvel, the Sentinel scans the world for its quarry, a searching light emanating from its chest, its glowing eyes a warning… and a threat. Programmed with only one objective, to destroy all mutant life on Earth, the Sentinel will not hesitate, will not falter, and will never ever stop hunting.
Rising from the pages of Marvel comics, appearing in everything from cartoons to movies to video games, the Sentinel is as a monumental part of Marvel lore, an iconic enemy of the X-Men, and, now, the first-ever Marvel Legends HasLab project.
Hasbro Pulse invites you to join us in bringing this project to life, with all the features and detailing you know and love from the Marvel Legends 6-inch line:
- 26.3-inch (669 mm) Sentinel figure
- LEDs in the head and chest (2x AAA batteries required, not included)
- 18-inch Sentinel “tentacle” accessory
- Marvel Legends 6-inch Bastion figure with 6-Inch alternate Sentinel Prime head
- Marvel Insider Points Redemption code (70,000 points per purchase, limit 2 code redemptions per account) & X-Men #14 (1963) digital comic to read in the Marvel Comics app (available in iOS and Android). Open to US residents 18+. Terms apply.
This crowdfund project will run from July 10th, 2020 to 11:59pm ET on August 24th, 2020. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.