Back in February, during Winter Wonder Festival 2020, Good Smile Company had revealed their Figma Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – Batou Figure. Today, they have released solicitations for the figure. Pre-orders have begun to go live. The figure stands just over 6″ tall. Batou includes, three interchangeabel portraits, some swap out hands, a figure stands, a Hi-Power M7 handgun, a Seburo C-26A assault rifle, and a cigarette.
The Figma Batou is scheduled for release in December. In Japan, the figure carries a price of 8,500 Yen (about $79 USD). Pre-orders from U.S. sellers will be a bit more, coming in at about $98. You can see photos and official product details after the jump.
“My ghost…is whispering to me.”
From the anime series “GHOST IN THE SHELL STAND ALONE COMPLEX” comes a figma of Public Security Section 9 member Batou!
– Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
– He comes with three face plates including a standard face, a shouting face and a smiling face that you can use to display him smoking.
– His Hi-Power M7 handgun, Seburo C-26A assault rifle and a cigarette are included as optional parts.
– A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
– Manufacturer: Max Factory
– Category: figma
– Price: ¥8,500 (Before Tax)
– Release Date: 2020/12
– Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
– Sculptor: Masato Ohata
– Cooperation- Masaki Apsy
– Released by: Max Factory
– Distributed by: Good Smile Company