Good Smile Company has posted their product page for the upcoming Figma Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – Donnie “Ruin” Walsh Figure. The figure stands at 6.3″ tall, and is fully articulated. A few areas of the figure feature softer material to maximize range of motion. Ruin includes two swap out expressions, a Submachine Gun, a Combat Axe, the Grav Slam, and a Grapple Gun. An articulated figure stand will also be included. The figure is set for release between December 2020 and January 2021. Pre-orders have begun to go live as well, with the figure carrying a U.S. price of $110, while ordering from Japan should come in at about $90 (depending on the site). See photos and details after the jump.
High Mobility Specialist Ready for Action!
From the popular game ”CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 4” comes a figma of the Specialist Ruin.
– Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
– A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
– Expressions include a calm and cool glaring face and a shouting face perfect for combat scenes.
– Optional parts include a Submachine Gun, Combat Axe and his signature Grav Slam and Grapple Gun.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
– Product Name: figma Ruin
– Series: CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 4
– Manufacturer: Max Factory
– Price¥9,500 (Before Tax)
– Release Date2020/12
– Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
– Approximately 160mm in height.
– Sculptor: POLY-TOYS
– Cooperation: Masaki Apsy