Hot Toys is re-releasing their Death Trooper with a few updates. The upcoming Death Trooper 1/6 Scale Figure will be based on their appearance in The Mandalorian. The figure stands over 12.5″ tall, with about 30 points of articulation. It will include a helmet with scope and LED light-up function, multiple interchangeable hands, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, and a figure stand. While the pistol looks to be the same as the original release, the blaster rifle seems to be an updated design.
The Death Trooper is set to be released between the end of 2020 and early 2021. Pricing has not been revealed at this time, though the original Death Trooper retailed for about $235. You can see photos and official product details after the jump.
Pre-orders have gone live. Like the original release, this is priced at $235.
The elite soldiers of Imperial Intelligence, death troopers are encased in specialized stormtrooper armor with a dark, ominous gleam. These soldiers have returned on screen in the Star Wars live action series The Mandalorian, under the command of Moff Gideon to flush out the Mandalorian and his friends from the cantina.
Today Hot Toys is pleased to expand The Mandalorian collectible series and present the 1/6th scale Death Trooper collectible figure from this first-ever live action Star Wars series!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of the Imperial Death Troopers in The Mandalorian. It stands at approximately 32.5cm tall, featuring a finely crafted black colored armor, helmet with scope and LED light-up function, blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and a figure stand!
Recruit the Death Trooper 1/6th scale collectible figure now and expand The Mandalorian collection.
– Product Code: TMS013
– Product Name: Death Trooper
– Height: Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Meticulously crafted Death Trooper armor, blaster rifle, blaster pistol
The 1/6th scale Death Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Death Trooper in the live action-series The Mandalorian
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Finely sculpted Death Trooper helmet with scope and LED light-up functions (green light, battery operated)
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster rifle
– One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster pistol
– One (1) gesturing left hand
– One (1) meticulously crafted Death Trooper armor
– One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
– One (1) black belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) blaster rifle
– One (1) blaster pistol
– Specially designed figure stand