The latest statue in the Berserk line is now up for pre-order from Prime 1 Studio. Their newest addition is the Skull Knight on Horseback. This 1/4 scale statue stands over 39″ tall. The Skull Knight rides on his horse, trampling a beast on the statues base. The eyes on the Skull Knight and the horse light up, and the cape is wired fabric. It has swap out right hands holding different swords. A Deluxe Version is also available. That includes a second portrait based on early appearances in the manga. Also included with the Deluxe Edition are multiple swap out right arms for different poses.
The Skull Knight on Horseback Statue is priced at $2,599. The Deluxe Edition is priced at $2,849. Payment plans are available. They are due for release between April 2021 and July 2021. Check out photos and details after the jump.
“When you confront those, who lurk in the darkness, you also envelop yourself in it.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the next piece from Berserk – Skull Knight on Horseback.
The Skull Knight is an enigmatic figure and a self-proclaimed “foe of the inhumans”, having waged war against demonkind for a millennium. Approximately 1000 years old, he has vast knowledge of events surrounding the world, as well as remarkable foresight regarding the events and flow of causality.
The Skull Knight almost always atop his horse companion which we did our best to recreate the cool & mysterious atmosphere that is surrounding this wonderful character. His cape is made of real fabric, the LED light-up function is built in the head of the Skull Knight as well as the horse.
The Deluxe Version have an additional Portrait based on the early drawings of the manga as well as the additional Right Arm parts.
This is a must have statue for all the Berserk fans!
– Statue Size approx. 39 inches tall with Arm Raise Front [H:98cm W:85.8cm D:88.7cm]
– Statue Size approx. 39 inches tall with Arm Raise Back [H:98cm W:85.8cm D:77.5cm]
– Statue Size approx. 47 inches with Arm Raise Up [H:117.9cm W:85.8cm D:77.5cm]
– One (1) designed theme base
– LED light-up on Skull Knight & Horse Head Parts
– Two (2) interchangeable right-hand holding The Sword/ The Beherit Sword
– Two (2) Alternate Portrait (Normal/Based on early Design)
– Two (2) interchangeable right arm holding The Sword (Arm Raise Up/ Arm Raise Back)