Chronicle Collectibles has announced their new Terminator: Dark Fate – T-800 Battle Damaged 1/4 Scale Statue. The new statue, which stands about 18″ tall, is based on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s latest portrayal as the model T-800 Terminator. The statue features heavy battle damage, with much of the endoskeleton showing through. The statue is cast in polystone, includes a swap out arm, and stands on a specialized base. The statue was created using the films 3D assets from Legacy Effects. Our friends at Chronicle have sent over new images and initial details.
– Official Terminator: Dark Fate collectible
– Created using 3D assets from Legacy Effects
– Sculpted in the likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator
– 18 inches in overall height
– Includes two endoskeleton arms, one with his hand and one without
– Cast in polyresin with a painted metallic endoskeleton finish
– Detailed multilayered environmental base
“This has been the sequel Terminator fans have been waiting for. We’re so happy to debut the world’s first 1:4 scale statue from the film. As lifelong Terminator and Arnold fans, this statue is a dream come true for us.” – Robert Davis, Social Media & Events Outreach
Pre-orders for the statue go live today at Noon CDT (1PM EST) via ChronicleCollectibles.com. Pricing has not been revealed at this time, however, payment plans will be available. You can check out the first photos of the statue after the jump.