The product page for the upcoming Figma release of the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – The Lone Survivor Figure has been posted by Good Smile Company. The 6″ scale figure has made appearances at numerous conventions recently, and is finally ready for release. The figure is based on the promotional art for the popular battle royale game. The figure includes multiple interchangeable hands, a P92 Pistol, an AKM Assault Rifle, a cast iron pan, and an articulated figure stand.
The figure is scheduled to be released in May 2020. It’s priced at 6,800 Yen (about $64 USD). Check out official details and the new photos after the jump.
Over 400 million players worldwide! PUBG’s key character is now a figma!
From the battle royale game “PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS” comes a figma of The Lone Survivor from the game’s key visual art!
– The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different thrilling battle situations.
– His outfit of a white shirt, necktie, jeans and Spetsnaz Helmet has been carefully recreated based on the key visual.
– A P92 Pistol, AKM Assault Rifle and Pan from the game are included.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
– Product Name: figma The Lone Survivor
– Series: PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
– Manufacturer: FREEing
– Category: figma
– Price: ¥6,800 (Before Tax)
– Release Date: 2020/05
– Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height