A redesigned version of Devilman is coming to the Figma line. Good Smile Company has posted the product page for their Figma Devilman Takayuki Takeya Designed Version. The figure is based on a vinyl figure from 1995, which was originally designed by Terada Katsuya and sculpted by Takayuki Takeya. Here, he revisits the old design and fleshes it out with a modern sculpt and full articulation. The Devilman figure stands at 7″ tall. It includes interchangeable hands, two swap out portraits, removable wings, and an articulated figure stand.
The figure is scheduled for release in April 2020. It’s priced at 11,000 Yen (about $103 USD). You can see official photos and details after the jump.
The legendary Devilman, now in figma form!
From “Devilman” comes a figma of Devilman!
This product is a figma recreation of the 1995 soft vinyl figure created by Terada Katsuya and Takayuki Takeya.
– The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
– He comes with a glaring face and shouting face.
– The figma recreation includes new Devil Wings designed by Terada Katsuya and sculpted by Takayuki Takeya.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
– Product Name: figma Devilman: Takayuki Takeya ver.
– Series: Devilman
– Manufacturer: Max Factory
– Category: figma , WonHobby Selection
– Price: ¥11,000 (Before Tax)
– Release Date: 2020/04
– Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 180mm in height