McCree, the gunslinger with the robotic arm, joins the Figma Overwatch line from Good Smile Company. McCree will stand a little over 6″ tall. He includes two swappable face plates, interchangeable hands, his Peacekeeper pistol, a flashbang grenade, a cigar, a belt with holster, and a removable cape. As with all Figma releases, McCree includes an articulated figure stand.
The figure will be priced about $74 USD. McCree is scheduled for a February 2020 release in Japan. You can check out the new photos and full details after the jump.
“The name’s McCree.”
From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter Overwatch® comes a figma of McCree!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with both a standard face plate and a smirking face plate.
- His Peacekeeper, a flashbang and a cigar are included as optional parts.
- His Peacekeeper can be stored in the holster at his hip.
- His cape is removable, allowing for more display options.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses
- Price: ¥8,148 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2020/02
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- Sculptor: POLY-TOYS
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Planning/Production: Max Factory