McFarlane Toys has posted the product pages for their next Borderlands figures, which are based on characters from the upcoming Borderland 3 video game. The new figures include Psycho and Tiny Tina. The 7″ scale figures are set to hit between August and September. They each have about 12 points of articulation. Psycho includes a Buzz Axe and a figure stand. Tiny Tina will include a Torgue Pistol and a figure stand. They will be priced at $19.99 for Tiny Tina, and $21.99 for Psycho. Each is packaged in special Borderlands 3 packaging. Check out further details and the first images after the jump.
Psychos are bandits who have gone insane with a freakish obsession for the Vault. Shirtless, wearing a white mask and dressed in orange pants, these outlaws can be immediately identified by their homicidal cries, psychotic laughter and constant desire to get into close combat. Arguably the most iconic characters in the Borderlands universe, the Psycho has become the unofficial face of the franchise.
- Incredibly detailed Psycho figure modeled from in-game scans
- 7” Articulated Psycho action figure featured in on-screen attire from the Borderlands video game franchise
- Figure features 12+ moving parts
- Figure comes with in-game accurate Buzz Axe
- Figure is displayed in Borderlands 3 themed window box packaging
Tina and her parents were sold to Hyperion to become test subjects for Jack’s slag mutation experiments, an event which led to the deaths of her parents. She escaped their fate using a grenade that she had hidden in her dress at her mother’s insistence. Now that the explosives expert is all grown up, she has found herself as one-thrid of the mercenary group known as “B-Team,” along with her colleagues Brick and Mordecai.
- Incredibly detailed Tiny Tina figure modeled from in-game scans
- 7” Articulated Tiny Tina figure featured in on-screen attire from the all new Borderlands 3 video game
- Figure features 12+ moving parts of articulation
- Figure comes with in-game accurate Torgue Pistol accessory