One of Overwatch’s most popular characters is getting the action figure treatment from Good Smile Company. they have shared photos and full details for the upcoming Figma Overwatch Mercy figure. Standing just over 6″ tall, Mercy includestwo swap out faces, multiple interchangeable hands, a Caduceus Staff, a Caduceus Blaster, removable wing effects, and an articulated figure stand.
Pre-orders have begun to go live. Mercy is priced at 8,800 Yen for her Japanese release (about $80), but could be lower priced at some retailers. The figure is scheduled for release in December. Check out the new images and info after the jump.
“Heroes never die!”
From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter Overwatch® comes a figma of Mercy!
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
· A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· She comes with two face plates including a smiling expression and a more serious expression.
· Her Caduceus Staff and Caduceus Blaster are both included.
· The end of her staff can be displayed opened or closed.
· Attachable effect parts for her wings are included.
· Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.
· Release Date – 2019/12
· Specifications – Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
· Approximately 155mm in height
· Sculptor – Max Factory
· Cooperation – Masaki Apsy
· Planning/Production – Max Factory