Alita: Battle Angel, the big budget adaptation of the Battle Angel Alita manga hits U.S. theaters on February 14th. The movie follows a young cyborg named Alita. Awakened by a cyber-doctor named Ido, she struggles to learn of her past, and the true power that she wields. A new 1/6 scale figure of Alita has been on display at multiple conventions by Hot Toys, and they have finally revealed details on the figure. Alita stands over 10.5″ tall, and has about 30 points of articulation. The figure includes adjustable eyes, a removable outfit that reveals the cybernetic body underneath, interchangeable hands and feet, a blade, a removable heart, and a stylized diorama figure stand.
The Alita 1/6 Scale figure is currently scheduled for release between the fourth quarter of the year and the first quarter of 2020. Pricing has not been revealed, but pre-order should be going live soon. You can see photos and official details by reading on.
“I think you are someone very special.” – Dr. Ido
The long-awaited movie Alita: Battle Angel is finally coming to the big screen! Sets in the future when robotic technology is thriving, this live-action adaptation follows an amnesiac cyborg, Alita, who finds herself awakens in a future world that she does not recognize. She comes to rely on a compassionate doctor and her street-smart friend, struggles to survive the treacherous journey across the Iron City, and discovers her extraordinary past. In the adventure of love, hope and empowerment, everything is new to Alita, every experience a first.
To get fans ready for this super exciting film, Hot Toys is pleased to bring to you the groundbreaking new heroine Alita in 1/6th scale collectible figure from Alita: Battle Angel.
Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Alita from the film, the movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs, her highly detailed body which displays the complicated mechanical design, beautifully tailored outfit with fine textures, a blade, a heart attachable to the body and multiple interchangeable hands and feet to match with the cyborg body. Along with the figure, it also comes with an elaborated diorama figure stand inspired by the battle scenes.
Ready for a fight, this warrior hunter with an angel heart deserves a spot in your great collection!
– Product Code: MMS520
– Product Name: Alita
– Height: Approximately 27 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: A newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features, Specially tailored black-colored leather-like vest, A heart (attachable to body)
The 1/6th scale Alita Collectible Figure specially features:
– A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Alita in Alita: Battle Angel equipped with separate rolling eyeballs features
– Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
– Dark brown color medium-length hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
– Multiple shades of metallic purple and black, mixed with silver-colored painting on the mechanical body design
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
– Approximately 27 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of mechanical interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of gesturing hands
– One (1) right hand for holding blade
– One (1) pair of interchangeable feet with mechanical details
– Enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored black-colored leather-like vest
– One (1) black-colored leather-like pants
– One (1) pair of interchangeable black-colored boots
– One (1) blade
– One (1) heart (attachable to body)
– A ruin city themed diorama figure stand with transparent pole, character nameplate and movie logo
– Head Sculpted by So young Lee
– Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong