Pharah in her Raptora Mark VI Armor joins the Figma Overwatch line up. Good Smile Company has shared out photos and details for the new figure. Pharah stand just over 6″ tall and is fully articulated. Some of the joint areas use a more flexible plastic for greater range of motion. The upcoming figure will include two head sculpts (one with a helmet and one without, multiple interchangeable hands, a rocket launcher, interchangeable shoulder pieces, and an articulated figure stand.
Pre-orders have started to pop up online as well. These include Big Bad Toy Store and HobbyLink Japan. Pharah is scheduled for an October 2019 release. She is priced at $89.99 in the US, but Japanese retailers will be lower priced at around $72. Check out new photos and details after the jump.
The honorable and persistent guardian, Pharah, from Overwatch is now available as a figma! Her Raptora Mark VI can be armed with her rocket launcher and she can be posed using her “Barrage” ability. Enlist her now!
“I will protect the innocent.”
From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter Overwatch® comes a figma of Pharah!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Optional parts include her Rocket Launcher as well as interchangeable shoulder parts to display her using her Barrage ultimate ability.
- Two head parts are included allowing you to display her with or without her helmet.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.