Mezco have released info on the next Daredevil figure in their One:12 line up. This round will see Matt Murdock in his v1 gear from the Netflix series, sporting a black cloth suit with classic “shirt over the eyes” head cover. The figure is due in May-July 2019 and retails for $80 USD. Pre-Orders are up (and in waitlist already) at Mezco and he’s an exclusive to them.
The One:12 Collective Daredevil – Vigilante Edition captures Matt Murdock at the beginning of his heroic journey as he upholds justice in Hell’s Kitchen, as portrayed by Charlie Cox. Outfitted in a long sleeve shirt with utility pants and mid-calf combat boots, the Man Without Fear comes complete with his signature Billy Clubs that can be used separately or joined together. Both Billy Clubs fit neatly into the holster on his thigh.
Armed with first-rate martial arts skills and heightened senses, Matt Murdock stalks the streets of Hell’s Kitchen delivering vigilante justice as Daredevil, the Man Without Fear.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DAREDEVIL FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Billy Club holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Long sleeve shirt
- Utility pants
- Thigh holster for Billy Clubs
- Mid-calf combat boots
- One (1) set of Billy Clubs
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Daredevil figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.